Attention Admin - What is the story about that Russian infection.

harryopal1

Jul 20, 2023
Good afternoon Admin,

What is the story about that Russian post that just went on and on? How did you get rid of it? I was wondering if you were going to receive a ransom demand to clear up the mess.

Reactions: Shadrach and tel522

Shadrach

Feb 20, 2021
I
Good afternoon Admin,

What is the story about that Russian post that just went on and on? How did you get rid of it? I was wondering if you were going to receive a ransom demand to clear up the mess.
I agree Harryopal, that was a strange post! I hope this doesn't continue. I have nothing against People from Russia, as long as they are kind, respectful, and get along with the Bali way, without pushing any agenda's. I saw a store the other day covered in Russian text, promoting a spa?

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Good afternoon Admin,

Are you referring to the post in Russian language, asking about advertising on the forum? If so, I don't know what happened to it. I saw only the initial post and one reply (I think by you, harropal1), asking for clarification. The post may have been deleted by Admin, but not by me, as moderator.

harryopal1

Jul 20, 2023
Are you referring to the post in Russian language, asking about advertising on the forum? If so, I don't know what happened to it. I saw only the initial post and one reply (I think by you, harropal1), asking for clarification. The post may have been deleted by Admin, but not by me, as moderator.
Yes, the Russian language post. Later there were maybe 100 posts all the same. Page after page.

Reactions: Shadrach