Any personal trainers out there?

niksing

Nov 6, 2006
Kaba Kaba
I am looking for a personal trainer in the Canggu area - anyone know of somebody? Looking for someone who is available for an hour three-four times a week.

Thanks, Nikki

saffron

Apr 28, 2011
saffron

Hi Nikki,
I too live in canggu. I have tried so many personal trainers, but I never got results. I was just about to give up when I was recommended by someone to try this this personal trainer. He is amazing. Apparantly his like a bit of a legend here in Bali and overseas. He really knows his stuff. He knows the science behind it. I have been using him for 4 months and I have lost 9kg and really toned up. He really pushes you though. I am not sure if he has spots available as I know he is in high demand and I know he is currently overseas at the moment but returning to Bali in May.
He is astounding.
His name is Tommy.
He also Has a website.but I am unable to list it here for some reason. I will try again
have a look. you will never look back.
Hope this has helped.
Good Luck
Saffron

I am looking for a personal trainer in the Canggu area - anyone know of somebody? Looking for someone who is available for an hour three-four times a week.

Thanks, Nikki

saffron

Apr 28, 2011
Hi Nikki,

bodytorquefitness.com
have a look. you will never look back.
Hope this has helped.
Good Luck
Saffron

Thanks, Nikki