A new son!

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
:shock: I Nyoman Zyon Jaya, arrived safely into the world at 12:37am on 26th July, weighing 7lb12o.

He is feeding really well & both his big sisters are in awe of him, especially at nappy change time! :roll:

Life has been busy with 2 girls, I guess it's gonna be more full on now with a son as well?

Just thought I'd share the news with you all..

Love us!

Kimbar

Jun 30, 2007
Bunbury West Australia
Tracey said:
:shock: I Nyoman Zyon Jaya, arrived safely into the world at 12:37am on 26th July, weighing 7lb12o.

He is feeding really well & both his big sisters are in awe of him, especially at nappy change time! :roll:

Life has been busy with 2 girls, I guess it's gonna be more full on now with a son as well?

Just thought I'd share the news with you all..

Love us!

Congratulations Tracey.... may the "little terror" have a happy & joyfull life, $ tease the hell out of his big sisters :lol:

JUDY

May 11, 2007
seattle wa campuhan bali
Congratulations Tracey on your new arrival. Hope you are getting some sleep... Since you have two girls glad to hear you had a boy to round out the gang. I'm certain you all are in seventh heaven. With all the craziness in the world a new baby always makes the world look like a brighter place.

Again Congratulations to you and yours.

Judy

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
Just to clarify hj's was referring to hungry jacks (didn't want anyone to think this was a different reference)..

Again, hope all is well with the bubba!

Ct