davita

Mar 13, 2012
Rupert Murdoch married Jerry Hall yesterday in London.
Remember when Mick Jagger married Jerry Hall right here in Bali in 1990, later declared invalid.....at least this time we wont have to endure any media...

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Before she married Jagger she was in a relationship with Brian Ferry singer with Roxy Music,great band and still around,

After her marriage to Jagger,some journalist asked Jagger if he felt bad about taking her away from Ferry,his reply was,not at all,i just couldn't let he be called Jerry Ferry

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I suspect she is secretly a fountain of youth as all the people you mentioned are "still around" which in itself is a wonder.

Perhaps that's the attraction for 84 year old Rup?

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Before she married Jagger she was in a relationship with Brian Ferry singer with Roxy Music,great band and still around,

After her marriage to Jagger,some journalist asked Jagger if he felt bad about taking her away from Ferry,his reply was,not at all,i just couldn't let he be called Jerry Ferry

hahaha...and instead of becoming Mrs Jerry Ferry (net worth US$50 million) she became Mrs Jerry Jagger (net worth US$360 million) and now plain Mrs Jerry Murdoch (net worth US$11.7 billion).
I'd say pretty good going for someone that looks like a waria.

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Yes I agree,it always seemed that she was more concerned with her partners wealth rather than the actual guy himself,she has to be close to 70 yrs old now so marring an 84 year old is not a big age gap,as for Murdock I feel heis similar to many of us here meaning he likes younger women and nothing wrong with that,

Without sounding disrespectful to her but to me she was never a drop dear gorgeous looking woman,not ugly either,then again look at any of today's super models and thesame can be said of most of them,

Before Brian Ferry and Mick Jagger she was involved with Robert Sangster who was probably one of Europe's most successful horse trainers,so ya it would seem she always followed the money trail,but it takes all types to make up the world we live in,i do wish them the best for their future

davita

Mar 13, 2012
According to Wiki....she'll be 60 in July....he's 85 next week.
My wife is 58 next month and I'll be 79 in June but we married over 29 years ago.......and...sadly I'm not mentioned on Forbes list.....:grumpy:

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
Hey Davita don't feel so bad,i will be 62 next month and my wife will be 38 in September,and im not on Forbes either,especially as this is my 4th marriage,actually I'm getting better at it now,think I have figured out now how to make it work hahaha,

Seriously I thought she was older,but if Wiki says 60 then that's good enough for me,,,all the better for her too as she still has many more years left to spend his fortune,