Wrap for Warung Italia

Had all my crowd and all the Mrs's family up in Bali for the christening of the new villa last week and as it was also the Mum-in-laws 60th, brother-in-laws 39th and daughter's 10th, we decided to head out for a slap up feed one evening. The original plan was for the Warisan, but made the executive decision to go to Warung italia instead (Italian F-in-law). Every one had a pasta dish and shared 3 huge family pizzas in the middle, + a few drinks. Excellent food all round and the manager let us bring the birthday cake and through in a shot for everyone at the end as well. 14 people and the bill was a little over 800K.

Warisan I'm sure would have been a fine evening as well but would have cost that per head. Just the Mrs and I went the following day and had a great time - good choice all round.
Cant fault either, depending if you want to go fine dining or more casual.

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
Yea, I love warung Italia as well. I find that good foreign can be found in Bali for a high price and crappy foreign food can be found for cheap. Warung Italia is one of the few that I know of that does excellent non-indonesian food for cheap. By cheap, I mean under rp 30,000, I know some people may have a different idea of cheap.

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
Normally, it's diffcult to find out real Italian go to "Warung Italia" to have lunch or dinner, cos it's cannt call real Italian food...In order to suitable for local people taste, I trust that chief cook of Warung Italia has changed few food, not original fm Italian. In other side, yea, it's cheapest price for western food in tourist area like Seminyak :wink: