Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
Thursday March 26th

znvvkm.jpg

A half-day program led by conscientious and knowledgeable lawyers, notaries, academics and property advisors . Informative, interactive, and solution-oriented. Matters that until now have seemed murky and uncertain will be clarified, and options for a smooth path forward signposted and described in detail. Participants will have an opportunity to air their concerns, share information, and go away with succinct, accurate information related to land law as it relates to foreign residents and semi-residents in Indonesia.

PANELISTS/SPEAKERS:

Dr. Rafael Tunggu, SH., MH.
Dosen, Hukum Agraria, Universitas Katolik Atma Jaya

Octorio Ramiz, SH., M.Kn.
Notaris/PPAT, INI/PPATI

Jeffrey A. Ch. Likadja, SH., MH.
Dosen, Hukum, Universitas Nusa Cendana

Munir, SH., MH.
Dosen, Hukum, Universitas Indonesia Timur

I Made Daging, A.Ptnh., MH.
Kepala Sub Seksi Perkara Pertanahan, BPN Badung

Ngurah Karyadi, SH., MH.
Advokat, Pendiri/Pengurus LSM, Konsorsium Pembaruan Agraria,
Jaringan Informasi Kerja Alternatif, dll.

Arfan Banna, SH
Senior Lawyer, Gabriel Hugo Christopher Banna Law Firm, Surabaya

Ir. Deyong, S.H., Cal. M.H.
Lawyer, Investment and Land Law Advisor, Bali

Terje Nilsen
Director, Ray White Paradise Property Group, Bali

Susi Johnston, MA., FRGS.
Seksi Humas K3NI, Charter President, Rotary Club of Bali Canggu

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rp 100,000/person (includes workshop, coffee break, lunch and take-home materials)
PINNED POSTView

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I'd take your bet Bsb but still cannot make a reservation as advertised...tried their # all day but permanently engaged. Seems to me the only invitees are members of Facebook.

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Had a bit of a look & it seem that foreigners cannot own land in Indonesia:icon_e_surprised:
The idea is that you use the civil laws to make the agreements legal, not sure how that will work but they have a big list of people that will tell you how.
Not sure that any government official will be there, but thats good if they don't turn up. You really don't need them listening to you telling how you own land in Indonesia, you paid for it , you signed all the agreements so it is yours.
Davita just go

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Not sure that any government official will be there, but thats good if they don't turn up. You really don't need them listening to you telling how you own land in Indonesia, you paid for it , you signed all the agreements so it is yours.
Davita just go

If I were a government official I'd be the first to register and get a list of attendees. :abnormal:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
They will be the ones in the black cars out front, taking pictures:icon_eek:

And yet you recommended I just go....:devilish:

edit: On second thoughts, as I haven't made a reservation but just 'popped-in', I can always say I thought it was an alcohol anonymous meeting...that would be believable if I drink a box of Hatten Rosé...tonight...:drunk:

Good idea...:icon_question:

Last edited:
G

Gurkha

Who wants to listen to a bunch of lawyers for a day? Just don't 'buy' property here!

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I was able to attend the workshop on the "nominee Crisis" and Land Law for Bules. definetly a packed conference area . Probably close to 300 in attendance. no room left to set up Video and tripod. Next few days I will post on what transcribed but there are ways to legally own land with your name on the certificate ( not freehold), good for 25 years and then a renewal.prinicipal residence only .

K3NI – Bali | Kelompok Kerja Krisis Nominee Indonesia | Bali will be approaching the RI Goverment and trying to be something written to allow the "illegal nominee agreements"to be corrected before taking of the land etc

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Thanks for the update.

So basically they suggest for all foreigners to use Hak Pakai or Hak Sewa? Any downsides that they mentioned?

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
Spicy correct Hak Pakai and other downgrading options were repeatedly proposed as the best solution, but based on their conditions not very realistic in many cases for the investor, I guess.