davita

Mar 13, 2012
I thought I'd buy a wine cooler to properly store our collection of wine. My wife needs more space in the kitchen frig. I was sure Ive seen something that would hold maybe 30 bottles in Lotte Mart but went there today and nothing. I tried 2 Aces, Mitra 10 and Depo Bunganan but nothing....yet my wife and I are both sure we've seen one somewhere.
Can anyone help if they've seen such a machine...it is free-standing and can refrigerate something like 20-30 bottles.
If not...anyone recommend a simple frig, without interior gadgets, that could store 20+ wine bottles?
Thanks for help.

no.idea

Feb 22, 2011
Sanur
There are glass front wine cabinets around the place. Plaga and Hattens have been putting them into various restaurants. A coca cola fridge set at a lower temperature would also do the job. Hire a pick up and two guys they can knock one off for you.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Thanks for the idea...no.idea.
I've drunk enough Hatten wine that I think they should present me with one of those....so far all I got was a t-shirt. I'm OK with keeping the Hatten Rosé as normally it doesn't last long enough to need proper care. I take the plastic bag out of the box and tie it to the useless barbell I bought, thinking I would try to keep fit, and sink it to the bottom of my pool. The temperature down there is excellent for Rosé....:drunk: