Windows Vista in Bali

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
$199.00 very good value indeed - shopping bag almost complete.

$806.00 is that for the 8mm?

Your'e right can't trust us Oz types. Always ask a Dutchman that knows - Ta for your help BV. Don't let the wife know what I'm up to cos she might want a few more dresses MS.

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
ocal press reports state that the unusually high waves and ocean swell hit their peak on Friday, May 18, 2007, and were worst felt in Bali along the beaches at Kuta, Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur and Tanah Lot. The popular Kedonganan seafood dining area, near Jimbaran, sustained damage to locally-owned restaurants when the waves came ashore and swept into at least 4 local dining places. At least 2 homes and tens of local fishing boats also suffered significant damage. Meanwhile, visitors to Bali's famous Pura Tanah Lot at Jimbaran witnessed huge waves breaking over the temple, located in the ocean a short distance off the shore line.

A natural phenomenon, the waves measuring as high as 4-5 meters along Bali's coast were blamed by Indonesian officials of the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency (BMG) on a the celestial alignment of the sun and moon resulting in unusually high tides working in concert with strong off-shore winds and were expected to last for only 3-4 days.

Looks like you were right Freo but I think the weather down south has a bit of input also.

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Bert

This 10-20mm Sigma lens is now rocking.

Just got back from a trip up to a place called Tolmie in our state of Victoria since last Thursday (it’s Sundy). This place was ravaged by fire for 69 days earlier this year – and now they are getting back on their feet… so to speak. So you can imagine the subject matter for a lens man with the regrowth of their forest now that we have had a bita rain in this semi Alpine area.

All the time I was thinking (as I blazed away with the EOS pumping 750 shots in 4 days) if only I had the 3D stuff for some of these burnt out forest shots. Some crazy chick took me in her airplane all the way from the burnt-out area across the forest, black as it was, from a place called Mansfield to Yarrawonga. Even in the plane I thought if I could do the 3D stuff, how good it would look.

So I’ve decided to get the fisheye before arriving next week and get a head start on this learning curve. Any chance I can use those pano heads of yours (I have the other software on the notebook) incase I don’t get a chance to purchase before arriving in Indo.

PS Junior (No’1 Wazza) is coming in July and wants to know if you can order another 30D and send it to you. All prepaid of course we just wanna know if you were fairdinkum when you said it only take 4 days from Singapore?

Dasha

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Can we order it and pay for it when I get there late next week - so when Waz arrives in July he can come up to Singaraja and pick it up. He has got a sponsored person there also he needs to see. Two birds - one stone

Ok?

He was gunna buy the next Canon model down from mine before he left next month then I told him about the site you refered me to.

webmaster705

May 24, 2010
What is the opinion of Bali's about vista they like it or not If anyone here to know about that please share with us ???