who saya notting ever happens in bali??? grand master flash in bali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
who says notting ever happens in bali???? grand master flash in bali yep you heard right the good father of hip hop dj grand master flash

POCO LOCO Kitchen & Bar with AUDiO'BOT Studios

PROUDLY Presents.....

GRAND MASTER FLASH

OPENING ACTS: Sayyer G Funk & Stevie G
with MC OZLEM

CLOSING DJ :Adam & Eve

Tickets are Limited so get in Quick!
25AUD online and 300K at the Door.

VIP/BACKSTAGE:
Tables will Be available at 6/pax for 3 million plus a bottle of Grey Goose & 4 mixers and 4/pax 2 million with a Bottle of Grey Goose & 4 mixers (Not including Tickets)

TICKET SALES @ POCO LOCO,LOKAL LIVING

TIME: 9pm- Late

DATE: 27th April

ADDRESS: Jl Padma Utara

PAYPAL: tickets@pocolocobali.com

PARKING: Some parking is Available but we advise motorbike Due to the one way System Coming into JL Padma Utara.

SPONSORED BY: BIntang Beer, Pepe Lopez & Sunset Pilates

bali biggest hip hop event of the year
contac me for any more info

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
it's ussualy a separate area, away from the beerthrowers and thus avoiding any possibilty of getting mixed up in a fight when "jump around" starts playing.

somewhat as in a soccerstadium...standing, sitting, luxe sitting, private-box.

RhysG

Oct 3, 2011
seminyak
www.lokalliving.com
ok here more info on vip VIP Tables are Available at 3 Million 6pax and an Extra 500K per Head if you would like to Add on. This Includes a Bottle of Grey Goose Vodka & Mixers (This does not include Ticket Price only Table Price). You will also be seated in the Same Area as Grand Master, have a more exclusive Range of Cocktails to Order with Table Service. Get in Quick so you Don't Miss Out!!

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Marc (Sakumbali) is definitely a beer thrower.....

yeah definitely :icon_e_confused::icon_biggrin::barbershop_quartet_ INTOOO the tumult!!!

If I'd like to have privacy I'd buy the DVD and watch it at home

BTW welcome back to the forum James ;-)

Last edited: