simonblackie

Jul 13, 2013
We are also looking for some guidance on Internet Providers, we have had visits from both Globalxtreme and Blueline.
Anybody have info on either one?

Peter Ka

Mar 31, 2010
We are also looking for some guidance on Internet Providers, we have had visits from both Globalxtreme and Blueline.
Anybody have info on either one?

I have tried GlobalXtreme. Sometimes OK bandwidth, mostly very slow in Canggu. I have used Blueline for years and are very happy with them. By far the most professional ISP in Bali.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I had Blueline over for a site viewing and they seemed a lot more interested in selling me their antenna package (10mill) that in checking the power of the available signal from the next island (Nusa Penida).

Just had the tallest Balinese guy see if he could see the island - "site survey" Indonesian art - haha

Sylvan

Aug 7, 2013
kerobokan
We are using GlobalXtreme here in kerobokan and we probably get 99% connection using satellite however it is expensive for such a slow speed. Not many other options though as speedy were full in the area, they wouldnt even come to visit us

simonblackie

Jul 13, 2013
All,
Thanks for the info, have recently had a visit from Neuviz as well, Global extreme will install fibre optic cable for 1 million and charge 1 million per month for 1-3 mbps. Neuvix want 5 million to install the cable and 2 mill per month for the same speed, Blueline want a similar amount around the 2 mill per month (antenna and pole already installed).
Even tho Neuviz has a good rap in Balipod and some high profile clients, i may give the Global extreme a crack, purely on cost and the fact it wil be through fibre optic.

armedjack

Aug 22, 2013
Hi there!
Moving in Pererenan next week. Does anybody know the best quality/cost Internet provider there? Tried to research provider sites but all of them in bahasa indonesia so I wasn't succeed.

Jan 13, 2012
All,
Thanks for the info, have recently had a visit from Neuviz as well, Global extreme will install fibre optic cable for 1 million and charge 1 million per month for 1-3 mbps. Neuvix want 5 million to install the cable and 2 mill per month for the same speed, Blueline want a similar amount around the 2 mill per month (antenna and pole already installed).
Even tho Neuviz has a good rap in Balipod and some high profile clients, i may give the Global extreme a crack, purely on cost and the fact it wil be through fibre optic.

Are you sure that's correct price from Global Extreme for the fibre? It doesn't sound right to me...if it is they can expect to be swamped.