Where can I find a water polo or swimming club in Bali

Andinch

Jun 19, 2014
Where can I find a water polo or swimming club in Bali? I'll be in Bali this evening and will stay there for 4 days only bit I have to find a water polo or swimming club because lm having a tournament right after I come back from Bali. Thank you

Brian_Chapman

Apr 5, 2021
Club Med is one of the most famous spots on the shores of Nusa Dua, Bali. As a resort, its all-inclusive facility includes an adult pool, children’s pool, sports club, water sports, spa, shows, and cooking classes. Even if you chose to stay someplace else, you can enjoy Club Med’s swimming pool with a day pass.

oliverhen

Mar 19, 2024
You can try reaching out to hotels with pools or sports facilities in Bali. Some may offer water polo or swimming clubs. Additionally, contacting local sports centers or checking online directories for aquatic clubs might lead you to suitable options. Best of luck with your tournament!

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
You can try reaching out to hotels with pools or sports facilities in Bali. Some may offer water polo or swimming clubs. Additionally, contacting local sports centers or checking online directories for aquatic clubs might lead you to suitable options. Best of luck with your tournament!
Hopefully since Jan 2022 he found a solution already......

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
My AI warning has just gone off again. This would appear to be becoming a problem here. Methinks the AI make themselves obvious by their perfect speling and/or gramer. They seem to be dredging through this and other forums (I assume) and answering posts.

What concerns me is the "why" they are doing this and the "who" is asking them to?

Reactions: Shadrach

Balifrog

Dec 30, 2017
My AI warning has just gone off again. This would appear to be becoming a problem here. Methinks the AI make themselves obvious by their perfect speling and/or gramer. They seem to be dredging through this and other forums (I assume) and answering posts.

What concerns me is the "why" they are doing this and the "who" is asking them to?
It's the Soviets, man . Or the CCCP ....

Seems nowadays anything that happens in the world is blamed on them ?