spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I will be going to Surabaya for a week as my wife is doing some study. Any tips or ideas on what I can do for the week. I will have my 2 year old son, so any suggestions for places to take him would also be helpful.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Find somewhere to unload the son and the "world is your oyster"...

That's why they build beds for 2 year olds with bars on the exits.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Not much to do in Surabaya except visit some of the several super-malls like the Oasis. However, a trip to the nearby FABULOUS Mt. Bromo is a MUST(about 3 - 4 hrs, one way)!

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
put kid in day care and take a test drive on the Triumphs motorcycles ( only dealer for triumphs so far ).Please sit down if you look at prices :icon_e_surprised:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
put kid in day care and take a test drive on the Triumphs motorcycles ( only dealer for triumphs so far ).Please sit down if you look at prices :icon_e_surprised:

Who makes Triumphs still? Or are they all old-timers? **** bike, had one 350cc, fecking thing only ever took me one way always had to call for pickup to get back...

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
They been back for a while with big bikes 1600 -1700 cc etc .more hp then most cars here lol

In Usa and aussie they are popular also

That was a hell of a long time ago Markit a what size motor haha

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
Remember the snags....petite n fit not
How would you know? I am well aware what snags are and do consume them in excess whenever possible. To make up for this I work out several times a week. The climb from the drop off point into the caldera at Bromo is gruelling and often with Sulphur fumes in evidence as well. You can rent horses to take you there but last time we were there we thought they were telling us their telephone numbers and it turned out to be the price.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Management! Why all of a sudden the asterisk plague? I mean when it even goes for gob****e then that's getting serious.

Because the Administrator does not want you tw#tlips, motherf8cking sh&thead do*chbag fu8kfaces demeaning this Forum.:tongue: