Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
My end is busy and so is my Johnson. But if it's support you want well you can have my jock strap - don't need it, like I said, my Johnson's busy.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Poor first time poster (well just 3) Obviously not a native english speaker so your jokes will go right over his head Markit.:icon_biggrin:

Yeah but I enjoyed them...:icon_lol:

And you couldn't find a more Anglo-Saxon name... John Goldsmith. Love to know where that came from?

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
Hi to everyone .... im Balidavo , some may know me from the other forum ...
Ive been comming to Indo for yonks (ages) and Bali has now been home for 5 years .
If you know me from the other forum , I like cars , motorbikes , rugby league and union , construction , beaches, bushland ,music ,and conservation. I also except that we are all different , we all think differently , and we are all never going to agree on the same thing , and your entitled to your oppinion ...., and if boats never got rocked , than we would have never gone beyond a raft .:icon_wink:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Hey there balidavo - greetings. Don't know you but hope you last longer than the guy who started this thread - as far as I know this was his greeting and ending too. Still would love to know where he got the name...?

balidavo

Sep 16, 2011
bukit bali
Im an aussie , so ive always been confused why american refer to their "ol fella, shlong ,dong , doodle , whatever " ...., as their " JOHNSON " lol :highly_amused: ?..., Google searches seem to confuse to matter even more and its seem very vague with conflicting info as to it origin ..., any ideas as to why it is so ??? ...., what about the company ( cotton buds etc ) called -" johnson and johnson " , do they have them in the states ? :highly_amused:

Last edited:

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
maybe the american 'johnson' refers to the 36th president of the US, maybe he was kind of a dickhead for escalating the US involvement in the vietnam war..
I'm just thinking out loud here okey :icon_wink: