JonasandJoan

Jun 4, 2011
Hello, we are wondering if one of you has or know someone who's looking to sell their old iPhone 3GS (factory unlocked or one that can be activated with Indonesian sim card)? We run run a game studio in Sanur and we're currently working on two games & need all versions of the iPhone in order to do some serious game testing :). One of the game is a word game with a Balinese theme that you expats might think is interesting... If you are curious of our work in progress you can search for BaliFied at Facebook :)

Thanks for the help!

JabberWokker

Nov 10, 2005
Bali
If you can't find any factory unlocked ones I have a black 8gb 3GS locked to three uk which I would sell for Rp1.4 million. It's good condition and works well for me when in uk and as iPod etc here.

pollyanna

Feb 8, 2010
Ubud, Bali
I have a 3GS available but it has a narrow line running across the screen near the top. If you think that might not matter for your purposes let's talk.

JonasandJoan

Jun 4, 2011
I have a 3GS available but it has a narrow line running across the screen near the top. If you think that might not matter for your purposes let's talk.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Well, it does't matter for our game testing, so tell us your asking price and we take it from there :)

JonasandJoan

Jun 4, 2011
If you can't find any factory unlocked ones I have a black 8gb 3GS locked to three uk which I would sell for Rp1.4 million. It's good condition and works well for me when in uk and as iPod etc here.

We do need to access the phone, so it needs to be factory unlocked! But thanks for your reply.