Visa Question

G

Hi, I'm heading off to Bali soon and was wondering if anyone knew, aside from a Passport w/ 6 months of validity, do you have to bring anything else for a Visa on Arrival? (Pictures etc.)

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Ahhh, nobody asked you where you are from. Not all European countries, for example, Austria, (and several others) can get visas on arrival. Do a quick search and you can find out if you need a visa prior to arrival. Otherwise, as otherwise posted, all you need is your $25 US, a smile (more wads of money) and you're good for 30 days. Enjoy your stay!

Terry

May 22, 2004
Netherlands
Be prepared to stand in a long queue
i would try to arrange at your homeland embassy
you will at least save time at immigration

sucess

Terry

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Terry,

I have a :?: for you...
Why is it you look happy & suntanned yet your in Holland?
Is it not all snow, snow & more snow?

Both of my parents came out here (OZ) on boats that took like months, from Holland. Mum was about 7 & My Dad was about 5.
Neither have ever gone back....

It looks to cold & miserbale for your happy face & sun kissed skin!?

Sorry, just had to ask!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Hi
Have just gone through the VOA. There is not a long delay (unless there are 6 planes in at once) A couple of quick hints

1. Have US$25, you can pay in Rupiah, however it does get messy having to get them to convert and getting your head around the amount if your not used to the currency.

2. There are two stages to the VOA. Firstly you go to the first Booth you hit and pay the money and they issue you with a receipt. You then get onto the immigration line, and the first immigration guy that you hit at the front of the booth prints your visa and attaches it to your passport, then you move to the next official who stamps your passport.

With regards getting your Visa first, in Australia the 30 day visa from the consulate costs $120 and you have to leave your passport supply photos and wait 3 days. The VOA is much easier and cheaper.

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Gary G...
The up to 30 day visa from Oz is only a VOA, you cannot pre buy one. But if you stay longer than 30 days you must apply & it costs $120 & is up to 60 days...
Don't wanna confuse anyone!!!! :lol:

Terry

May 22, 2004
Netherlands
I was just going on what i saw when i was there in May, That queue
was mega long & there was only one guy doing the visa,s luckly i got mine beforehand in Den Haag so i was through imigration within 20 mins

Tracey
Its not all doom & gloom here in NL, we do have nice summers & a general moderate climate. Yes i am a Happy person & the tan is due to all the holidays, Thats why i am coming back to Bali 18th August to top it up !!! & check out more about possiblly moving there

greetz

Terry

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, I am not good in queues, start to get fidgety!!!!
Hopefully someone is around when we next get to Bali that my hubby used to work with that can sneak us through quicker!!!!!
Or I might pinch our daughter & make her cry so they rush us through!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: