Esther

Mar 27, 2012
Bali
Hello Everybody.

If somebody look for a house to live or stay longer in Bali, I got a 2bedr/2bathr,kitchen ect for rent in a nice neighbourhood area part furnisch
close to beach , restaurants an shopping.
It,s for rent for a 2 yrs minimum rent for the prize of RP 70.000000 per yr.
It is vacant from July or Augustus, just let me no if your interested,so I can give your more information.

mrchris

Feb 20, 2012
Hi There

Hello there, could you please tell me which street in Sanur the house is located?

Thanks Chris

Hello Everybody.

If somebody look for a house to live or stay longer in Bali, I got a 2bedr/2bathr,kitchen ect for rent in a nice neighbourhood area part furnisch
It is vacant from July or Augustus, just let me no if your interested,so I can give your more information.

Esther

Mar 27, 2012
Bali
Last Chance this Overcontract Villa is reduced to Rp 45.000.000 for the last 10 1/2 mnds left.
After this contract the owners prize of min 2 yrs 70.000.000 neg
The Villa is vacant 3 Augustus 2012

blackswans

Apr 28, 2009
Canidasa
Hi Esther, I am new to using this forum, is this an efficient way to rent your villa? Do you always use it to advertise?? suppose if you rent for 2 years min you don't have to advertise too often.
We have a villa and want to rent it for a few months, ie from now to November, then again after we visit. There are lots of 'visits'.
Good luck with renting.

Bec1

Jun 25, 2012
Hi, we are planning to move in October. Is your property still available? If so can you send thru some more info and photos if possible??

Hello Everybody.

Bec1

Jun 25, 2012
HI, Is your villa still available? We are moving over the begining of October 2012. Do you have photos you can send?

Esther

Mar 27, 2012
Bali
Hi Bec, i,ts still available, but after 3 augustus i,m not here anymore, we moving out.
We hope to get still people in for the date that we move out.
We looking for people to take our contract over whats left 10 1/2 mnds

dewisutoto

Jun 22, 2012
Hi could you please get in touch and provide some details of the house and some pics as will be out next week and in need of somewhere asap many thanks.

jennmark

Oct 12, 2012
Hi. I am looking for a 2 bdrm house to rent in the northern end of Sanur for 2 months next year, somewhere between May and August (dry season) - our dates are flexible at the moment, and if we were to find a good house at the right price we would consider a one year lease.

We have 2 adults and 2 kids (5 & 7). Our daughter (7) is severely disabled so we try to escape the worst of the NZ winter each year - and too many steps! ;)

A swimming pool (or space for one) would be great. Wi-fi and within easy walking distance to the beach is a must - ie not over the bypass.

We are in Sanur right now til Oct.18th. Please tell us if you could accommodate us for 2 months, and what the rate would be - or if you know anyone else that could.

Thanks.

Esther

Mar 27, 2012
Bali
Sorry the house is on the moment been rent out ,so I can,t help you.
Just try the realestates in Sanur, they renting out houses as well.
Or try in Jalan Danua Tamblingan in Sanur,there are hotel rooms that they rent out per month.Such as
Hotel Taman Agung is a good and reasonable price with a swimmingpool /Rest and close to the beach.
They renting out rooms for as long you wont to stay.

Also try:

www.rumah123.com
Jual Beli Bagus - Tokobagus.com
Rumah Dijual | Rumah Disewakan | Properti Indonesia
berniaga.com - Jual beli di seluruh Indonesia
Rumah, Apartemen, Ruko, Tanah, Properti Komersial Dijual Disewa di Indonesia | Rumah
Good Property Bali::Real Estate Homes Villa for sale ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??
Bali Island Real Estate Services

and, of course, as advertised across the top of this page: Ray White.

As most property is sold/rented word of mouth, it might be an idea to stay in a hotel once you move to Bali, then trawl the narrow back streets looking for adverts, as houses are often advertised directly on the property boundary. This is time consuming and you will need persistence but might find you the property you desire. Be aware though that most Bali houses have steps up to the front door and are not wheelchair friendly.

Good luck in your search.

Stellamaris

Sep 24, 2011
Bali
My rental in Sanur, Tunggak Binggin is available for rent. 50mio/year.
All Appliance and nice furniture can be taken over (leaving Bali)

Sorry for "sneaking" in here - I still can't post a thread :icon_e_sad: