Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Vegetarian Catering

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by Elly, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Elly

Elly New Member

Just wondering if anyone knows someone who can cater for 15 people at a retreat in Sanur for lunches and dinners.
    We would require the food to be brought in so all we had to Thanksdo is put it on table.
    We would like vegie curries, nasi goreng vegie, tempe, plus lots of different salads.Just thought there might be someone who is an expat who would like to earn some money during late May June.2017

2. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

I know someone local that is a fantastic cook and used to doing for larger groups. If you are interested pm your contact details and I will put you in touch with her - spectacular chef!

3. Elly

Elly New Member

4. Elly

Elly New Member

Hi I am not sure how to pm my details. But here is my email address ellyjolly@bigpond.com. Is this lady Indonesian and is she familiar with cooking strictly vegetarian no chicken no fish.Thanks

5. matsaleh

matsaleh Super Moderator

Go to the top of the page and click on the Envelope in the top right corner.
    Choose "Conversations".
    When the page opens, click on "Start a New Conversation"
    Choose the "Participant (s)"
    Add a "Conversation Title"
    Type your message
    Click on "Start a Conversation" to send.

Markit and admin like this.
  6. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Hi Elly, yeah she's great with all that and Balinese speaking good English, but before I contact her I'd like some more details - how long, when (exact dates if possible), pay - the usual when looking for a job/employee.