Using a Business Visa to get into Indonesia

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I have started seeing some agents advertising business visas as a way to get into Indonesia. It seems like a possible way if you don't have a KITAS.

I don't know the exact details but it seems like you need a sponsor. You can use an agent or contact your local Indonesian embassy/consulate to see if they can assist. (Some seem better than others)

You can try this here also: https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/index.xhtml

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
I have started seeing some agents advertising business visas as a way to get into Indonesia. It seems like a possible way if you don't have a KITAS.

I don't know the exact details but it seems like you need a sponsor. You can use an agent or contact your local Indonesian embassy/consulate to see if they can assist. (Some seem better than others)

You can try this here also: https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/index.xhtml

Yeah I saw several surf resorts in Sumatra offering the same thing to tourists..i guess they can offer visas under their PT? The whole thing sounds very fishy but if it's legal, it's legal.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Yeah I saw several surf resorts in Sumatra offering the same thing to tourists..i guess they can offer visas under their PT? The whole thing sounds very fishy but if it's legal, it's legal.

I think you know if you live here long enough the government always makes a work around to the regulations, especially if you are prepared to pay a little.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Have had business visas in the past when exporting from RI. It is good for a year but requires leaving the country every 60 days.

According to the agent you can renew without leaving Indonesia, for a stay of up to 6 months. Of course after that you would need a plan to go somewhere or at least it would give you a chance to organize a KITAS.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Since I haven't had a business vi
According to the agent you can renew without leaving Indonesia, for a stay of up to 6 months. Of course after that you would need a plan to go somewhere or at least it would give you a chance to organize a KITAS.
Having not had a business visa for some years it may have changed, but the 6 months seems strange because the purpose of the visa is to visit RI to purchase so why the long stay?