US to Bali (traveling all over the island, north and south alike) August-Sept, have baggage room to spare

OrangeDragon

Feb 5, 2019
OrangeDragon,

back on the original topic, I might wish to take you up on your kind offer if it's still on the table.

A small light item that will only occupy about a toothbrush worth of your luggage space so still plenty of room for melted marsbar soup upon arrival

The drop would go down in Ubud ideally but could also be the airport at your convenience.

The merch is valued at about 30USD and is I am afraid not edible should I prove to be nefarious.

Only issue might be I am due a return visit to the motherland around October so depending on when you will arrive, I might miss you.

Cheers
Sure. Message me details. I'll be in Ubud Aug 29-Sept 3.

Foamcrest

Jun 11, 2016
“Melted Marsbar soup”?? I have heard that the Scots are reputed to make a deep fried mars bar, which could possibly be a one off experience but soup? Pass the chunder bucket please.
By the way OrangeDragon I will be in Ubud at the same time as you. We stay in a place called Villa Bindi. It’s down a path behind Bubus warung which incidentally serves the best food in Ubud.

Reactions: OrangeDragon

OrangeDragon

Feb 5, 2019
“Melted Marsbar soup”?? I have heard that the Scots are reputed to make a deep fried mars bar, which could possibly be a one off experience but soup? Pass the chunder bucket please.
By the way OrangeDragon I will be in Ubud at the same time as you. We stay in a place called Villa Bindi. It’s down a path behind Bubus warung which incidentally serves the best food in Ubud.
Nice, I'll hit you up on here while I'm in town. Grab a beer or such.