Twitter RIP! Hello Gab.ai

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe time to lay off the booze Harry08. My post #2 clearly had nothing to do with Obama.
"... the bloviating, pathological liar" your words, btw - sounds exactly like Obama to me, unless you mean the previous clowns from Bush clan...

Booz? Who has booz in the middle of the day? Not me. At least not in quantities that gets me so confused I think one of the worst presidents in USA's recent history, Obama, was a good guy.

To belive this, you need some serious reality altering drugs and I am sure owning any of those on this island ends with a trip to prison or worst.

Maybe doing some seriously wicked mental gymnastics, ignoring facts and denying reality gets you to this level of delusions too but why...

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Well Harry08, the actual statistics, according to Politifact, are as follows:

% of statements made that are mostly false, false or 'pants on fire' lies:

Donald Trump - 69% (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/)
Barack Obama - 26% (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/)

Presumably you understand math, so with nearly 70% of the crap coming out his mouth being mostly false, totally false or outright lies, I stand by my statement that the current occupant of the White House is a pathological liar.

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
Aww.... Politifact. Thanks for not quoting CNN. Even Comedy Central cares more about facts. :)

Look at the economy. Obama and his administration managed to screw it big time. GDP was beyond laughable. Idiot literally financed ISIS, sent cash to terrorists and so on and on and on. Practically everything that wasn't ruined by the clowns from Bush family, he managed to fuck it up.

Obama and his admin was the most secretive, anti American, corrupt and race war promoting administration in past huh... 60? years.

Do you understand why FBI, NSA, CIa and every other corrupt agency + MSM and Hollywood, attempted to help that afwul and totally corrupt Hillary to win? It is really simple - she would have let those utterly corrupt scumbags keep doing what they did while Obama was in the office.

Guess what, she still lost and wow... all that sh*** is coming out now. It's actually quite beautiful to watch.

I understand, you are scared and never believed US gov can be so corrupt. Guess what, it's corrupted beyond your wildest imagination and I think there is a lot more we still don't know.

Let POTUS do his job. He is actually good at it. You are frightened by his style? Get over it.

btw, it has nothing to do with Dem or Rep. I don't care about that. Although Dem party has become a serious mental health catastrophe.

Oh, and what a hell has all this to do with twitter being mostly a leftist sh*** show, if I may ask...

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
Lol, so I went to this fact check site. Take the first false they have.
You do know that CA/mexico has had a border wall for along timw and yes CA gets and asks money to patrol and maintain that wall. Look at the f'n budget, if you don't believe me. Hint, even DHS has a line for it.

It's really hard to take this fact check site seriously. :)

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
I cant believe any serious minded human being thinks herr trumpv is a good president !, he is an embarrassment to the USA , the sooner he gets impeached the better . God help the less fortunate Americans .

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
I cant believe any serious minded human being thinks herr trumpv is a good president !, he is an embarrassment to the USA , the sooner he gets impeached the better . God help the less fortunate Americans .

Try thinking and analysing what is happening in US and why. Try less regurgitating crap from left leaning main stream media. Think! Stop consuming crap from CNN, MSNBC etc. They are clueless. More clueless than you.

As you know, but still refuse to acknowledge, MSM has produced nothing but bull shit. Every idiotic "OMG, now we will take him down" story so far has turned out to be BS. LOL @ Russia... my gods, what a amateur hour that was. Again!

Those idiots at every major news station couldn't get thing right even a day before the election. How sad is that?

It was funny at the beginning. Now it's just pathetic sad joke on every whining pundit on the TV box. This is not journalism. It's a kindergarten level "I don't like you so you are blaa blaa blaa" s**t show. Wake up man!

Dems lost, get over it!

Impeached for what? For MAGA? Because Maxine Waters wants to? Please, my sides hurt from laughing!

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Trump went stumping for the GOP in Pennsylvania last week, a predominately Republican Congressional area, and the Democrats have just won.

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
Trump went stumping for the GOP in Pennsylvania last week, a predominately Republican Congressional area, and the Democrats have just won.

Pennsylvania has been with a really narrow divide for a very long time. One of those 49:50 rep of dem, you never know.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
But as expected, Democrats ( do those clowns even know what the word Democracy means?) are up to no good.. again.
Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/...-registered-vote-pa/?utm_campaign=shareaholic

Your link dated 26 Feb 2018, before this election, says that non-citizens have been voting there since 1990. That's 28 years ago....not so new and how many elections!!!

It also says the following...."President Trump’s voter integrity commission was supposed to try to get a broader handle on that question by checking voter rolls against government databases. But Mr. Trump disbanded the commission amid a series of lawsuits and questions over the panel’s activities."

Last edited:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Pennsylvania has been with a really narrow divide for a very long time. One of those 49:50 rep of dem, you never know.

Maybe all of Pennsylvania generally but this election was held in District 18 and, as reported in NYT,...."Mr. Lamb won in the state’s 18th Congressional District, a reliably Republican seat in recent elections and an area that Donald J. Trump won by nearly 20 percentage points in 2016. The victory is an ominous sign for Republicans ahead of this year’s midterm elections."

Also, from Paul Ryan....according to AP.....
"House Speaker Paul Ryan is privately warning Republicans of a ‘‘bit of a wake-up call’’ as Democrat Conor Lamb edged past the Republican in the Pennsylvania special election.

Ryan told House Republicans on Wednesday they need to ‘‘get to work,’’ fundraise and not be caught off guard heading into a midterm campaign season where Democratic enthusiasm is real."

Last edited:

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
So, he won. Let's hope he doesn't get completely detached from reality and dose a good job. Only time can tell.

Now, can we get back to RIP Twitter and hello Gab? At least try? Lol