Travelling

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
For the last 5 weeks I have been travelling from the extreme North to the extreme South of Saudi

I am still in travelling mode. I am back in my workplace and have a rest this weekend before travelling to the far west of the country on Monday. (I am in the extreme East).

The following week I am off to Delhi and Bombay in India and then on to Manila in the Philippines on a recruiting drive. I get back on July 1st and on the 10th I meet up with Maria and the kids in Doha airport in Qatar prior to going to Indonesia.

I feel I am on planes more than anywhere else and it is oh so tiring. People think travelling is great but for me it is just a pain and I want to be in one place for a while.

I almost hate travelling and just wish to get where I am going as fast as possible. There may be many out there who envy my life but all Iwant is to be with my family. Fortunately at the end of all this travelling I will be.

FreoGirl

Dec 21, 2004
Fremantle, Australia
Oh Jimbo, the only people who enjoy travelling are those that haven't had to do it for a living.

Travelling for work SUCKS. :x

Living out of a suitcase, sitting in airports, sleeping in hotel beds, eating hotel and airline food DOUBLE SUCKS. :evil:

I now have a job where I have a deal - 2 trips a year and no more than 2 weeks away at a time. I could earn more money if I travelled, but life is not only about money.

Roll on Bali!