jaffa

Jan 15, 2009
Seminyak, Bali
I am not based in Bali fulltime and therefore need someone who is skilled in translating written English into Indonesian. Nature of communication is informal but a good standard of English is required as I communicate with business people in Bali. I'm cost conscious so would probably prefer Balinese/Indonesian BUT could be a side earner for a Bule would wants to earn some cash (I pay via Paypal).
If you know an Indonesian who is hard working and honest (I pay by the hour) then please drop me an email.

Rambutmerah

Jul 30, 2006
Translation

I have a good friend in Bali with a very good education and who speaks excellent English. She already has a good job but maybe this could be something for her on the side. She is originally from Jakarta with a western education. I will contact her if this sounds interesting to you.
Btw what's your emailaddress? You can PM it to me.

leandra

Feb 16, 2010
I am not based in Bali fulltime and therefore need someone who is skilled in translating written English into Indonesian. Nature of communication is informal but a good standard of English is required as I communicate with business people in Bali. I'm cost conscious so would probably prefer Balinese/Indonesian BUT could be a side earner for a Bule would wants to earn some cash (I pay via Paypal).
If you know an Indonesian who is hard working and honest (I pay by the hour) then please drop me an email.

my Bahasa teacher is perfect for that.
she is western but living in indoensia since 25 years, speaks an excellent english and also german
she is indoensian citizen and after an accident bound to wheelchairs.
she is not only giving lessons but also translates working contracts and any other paper.
fluent in bahasa bali also.
you can skype her , her skype name is balihotdog.:icon_biggrin:

cheers
leandra

yusei

Dec 21, 2010
Professional Business Translation

Hello Jaffa,

I just happen to be looking for something else, when I saw your post. It sounds as if you have a few responses already. Here's another you may want to consider before you make your final decision. My wife is bilingual. Many say it. Few really are.

(I'm sure you've seen your share of bad translations if you've been in Asia for any length of time, right? Often that's because the person doesn't really understand the meaning of the English to begin with due to a lack of basic business knowledge or idiom.)

And she already does translation professionally here in Indonesia.

You can contact her through her facebook page: Jumailiana Iwan.

Sincerely-
Tim