Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Tirta Ganga Karangasem Festival April 30th till May 1st

Discussion in 'What's on in Bali' started by Markit, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Promises to be very colorful and being held in the beautiful Tirta Ganga Water Gardens has the potential to be a thing of lasting fond memories.

Will include much dancing, costumes, fashion (hair), food, booze and me.

Be there or be spare :lemo: festival tirta ganga 2016.jpg

2. Steve Rossell

Steve Rossell Member

Hi Markit, thanx for the heads up. I have been laid low for a while with the dreaded Dengue but am back to 100% feeling good. Saya juga punya sepida motor baru! i went against all common sense and with my heart and bought a CB150R. I have surfboard racks now fitted and with a good swell on the way Jasri was already looking good for me this coming weekend. Now it has become even more of an attractive reason to come. Do you want me to bring you anything when I come? Only too happy to do so but i fear that I cannot bring you faster internet.

3. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

No mate, not unless they've started making "Old Amsterdam" in Penastenan. Drop me a line when you get here and tell them to ice up the Binnies.