This following is the most important of all things that you must know to the accommodation business

Bagus Kusuma

May 31, 2017
Canggu
bagkusuma.site
Bali, one of a thousand islands in Indonesia was famous as a central of tourism objects since 1920. That's way why hospitality business growing so rapidly and make a fierce competition, every businessperson competed to provide the best deals in facility, service or both of these. Finally, this island has more than 34.226 room for tourist accommodations (data from BPS-Bali) but which eventually went bankrupt is not a few too. Why?

As my research, besides complete facility and good service, actually, the most important things that should have and offer in the hospitality business is a good quality water. In this context, we are not talking about local people or somebody who is been stayed for a long time on a place, every person has difference standard quality of water for their needs and every person have their own capability to adapt with water. Many villas, bungalows, hotels or resorts that actually has a complete facility and very good services getting the low score or bad in rating & review even bankrupt just because of the water problem, and adaptation is the causes of this problem.

In the conclusion now we know, that at this time had a complete facility and good service in the hospitality business is not enough. Everyday water becomes more contaminated and not every person can be adapt. The guest satisfaction as the point of the business become a kite on the strong winds of competition which should be pursued to raising your reputation up. And good quality water is one of important thing that we must provide.

Agree?

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
Without water no tourists , I think we all know in south bali water supply is at risk for everyone ., the main reason for hotel bankruptcy is room rates on a downward spiral because of oversupply, ya bali is a cheap place for low end tourism , only ubud achieves decent room rates .

Reactions: Bagus Kusuma

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
Hi and welcome here.
It’s a little difficult understanding whatever English translation you’re using to get your thoughts across.
I think I get the gist of what you’re trying to say.

...good quality water is one of important thing that we must provide

Not just “good quality water” but any water, really soon.

Reactions: Bagus Kusuma

Bagus Kusuma

May 31, 2017
Canggu
bagkusuma.site
Without water no tourists , I think we all know in south bali water supply is at risk for everyone ., the main reason for hotel bankruptcy is room rates on a downward spiral because of oversupply, ya bali is a cheap place for low end tourism , only ubud achieves decent room rates .
I also agree on that. Imagine if you are the owner of an accommodation business in an area of South Bali where in that area just only you are able to provide good water for tourists, although, with a slightly more expensive tariff, I am sure tourists will pay more for it. Water can give more value for your investment now. . .

Bagus Kusuma

May 31, 2017
Canggu
bagkusuma.site
Hi and welcome here.
It’s a little difficult understanding whatever English translation you’re using to get your thoughts across.
I think I get the gist of what you’re trying to say.

Not just “good quality water” but any water, really soon.
Sorry for making you confused and thank you for your advice. Actually, my point is the influence of water quality on guest satisfaction