Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
Edited to the new standard....by Santa...:ghost:

btw Joe...you omitted to add that Richard Branson was knighted in 2000 and Bruce Forsyth in 2011. Was Jimmy Saville de-knighted?

Edit: seems Tintin doesn't want to be +100 after all....apologies...i was only trying to help.

My tenuous grip on reality has faded in and out over the years, I honestly didn't know Brucie and Branno had been knighted... obviously these events occurred during one of my ever more frequent 'not-giving-a-flying-fuck' attacks..

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I should point out that Alan Klein is NOT British...and despite media claims to the opposite 99% of people employed in the UK entertainment industry are NOT degenerates...its nearer 89%...just thought you should know like!

Oh! I don't know Joe...did the media include UK supersknks like Russell Brand and Sacha Cohen...they alone must bring the percentile of degenerates up a fair notch.

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
I should point out that Alan Klein is NOT British...and despite media claims to the opposite 99% of people employed in the UK entertainment industry are NOT degenerates...its nearer 89%...just thought you should know like!

With two of my daughters growing up with the Beatles and the Stones, and now in the music business in L.A., I should know who Alan Klien is. I just thought pointing out this exception to my statement about the 11 other characters would have unnecessary muddled my point.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
With two of my daughters growing up with the Beatles and the Stones, and now in the music business in L.A., I should know who Alan Klien is. I just thought pointing out this exception to my statement about the 11 other characters would have unnecessary muddled my point.

Well tintin.....I am suitably impressed.
If your daughters 'grew-up' with the Beatles and Stones and now both Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger are in their seventies then your avatar is deceiving; or your rosy cheeks and modern gelled hairstyle must be caused by all that tea still in the water in Boston Harbor.:cupcake:

I also grew up with the Beatles and Stones but my avatar, at age 76....... is more genuine!!! Actually, if you can visualise the pic with a shave/haircut/wash...it isn't far removed from Mick Jagger's real mugshot...:icon_e_surprised:

I'd repeat, much to markit's chagrin on another thread that, around the same time as John Lennon, I also played washboard skiffle.

The Queen, her son, and many members of the UK Government seem to have forgotten that fact when I flew them, on many occasions, after I gave up skiffle to became VIP Aircrew in the RAF....about the time they handed out titles to those UK degenerate entertainers.

I guess I should have stuck to playing the washboard to get real recognition. All I ever got was a picture of then Prime Minister Harold Wilson; which I previously stuck on the wall above my toilet.....but it eventually fell down and shattered...just like my knighthood dreams of grandeur!:ghost:

Last edited:

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia

....three penalty points on your 'Artistic License' then...

Joe Writeson

Jul 30, 2013
Indonesia
I grew up with the Beatles and The Stones and... wait a minute ... whats all this 'grew up' shit?

Some numbers ...Beatles, City Hall Newcastle 1964, days in queue 2, tickets 8/6d, 30 watt guitar amps, 50 watt PA system, 10 songs, 30 minutes.

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
10168114_673340022743637_1626531689_n.jpg