Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
Indonesia...as the 4th largest overall population and 1st in Muslim population, on the planet, is notable absent from the list.

Larry-David-Yawning-GIF.gif

Why would they even need bother to "condemn" it. Because they are a Muslim Majority country? That is ridiculous.

There is no need to come out and publicly condemn it because just because the gunmen are Muslim and Indonesia is a Muslim majority country.

Last edited:

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Larry-David-Yawning-GIF.gif

Why would they even need bother to "condemn" it. Because they are a Muslim Majority country? That is ridiculous.

There is no need to come out and publicly condemn it because just because the gunmen are Muslim and Indonesia is a Muslim majority country.

OK!

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I think perhaps living in the 4th largest country by population and the 1st largest Muslim country that we should all be quite careful about what we say or do here re: faith.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
According to today's Jakpost page 1... Indonesian Government have now condemned the Paris shootings.

"Indonesia strongly condemns the attack. Our deepest condolences go to the families of the victims," Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi told the press yesterday. "No form of violence can be accepted. Indonesia supports the efforts by France's authorities to bring the perpetrators to justice."

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
As police engaged in a massive manhunt for Islamic terrorists in France Friday, some in the Palestinian and anti-Zionist movements found a way to blame the entire two-day event on Israel.

Following the killings, two co-founders of the Free Gaza Movement suggested the attack was carried out by the Israeli Mossad spy agency to malign Muslims, reported the Global Jewish News agency.

Co-founder Greta Berlin wrote on Facebook: “Mossad just hit the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo in a clumsy false flag designed to damage the accord between Palestine and France,” the website HonestReporting.com reported.

gretaberlinfacebook.jpg

Another co-founder of the movement, Mary Hughes-Thompson, wrote on Twitter: “#Hebdo killings indefensible. Can’t help thinking #JSIL Mossad false flag though.”

One respected news publication, the International Business Times (India edition) wrote about the sudden rash of conspiracy theories surrounding the Paris attack that were showing up on the Internet. But the IBT author hinted in his conclusion that, while proof may be hard to come by, it would not be out of the question for the Mossad to carry out such an attack and blame it on Islamists.

Although there is no way to verify the claims that Mossad was involved, the backdrop in which the attack took place seems to indicate that they might be involved, many conspiracy theorists have noted. Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection and has undertaken many covert operations for Israel in Europe that aim to further their Jewish cause.

IBT later pulled the article and posted the following apology.

A story reporting on conspiracy theorists who allege a link between Israeli intelligence and the Paris shootings should never have been published and we have therefore removed it from our site. The story was beneath our standards and we apologize for this basic lapse in judgment.

But others among the ranks of Palestinian sympathizers were not in an apologetic mood.

The events playing out in France on live TV were nothing more than theater, many conspiracy theorists argued.

Kevin Barrett, who blogs at TruthJihad.com and also hosts a radio show, said the attack had all the markings of a “false flag” staged by Zionist forces who were upset with France’s recent public showing of support for “Palestine.” In an article titled “Paris Charlie Hebdo attack: Another Zionist false flag?,” Barrett provided his readers with all the “answers” they wanted to hear.
Cartoon posted by Kevin Barrett of TruthJihad.com

Cartoon posted by Kevin Barrett of TruthJihad.com

“Just one month ago, France set off a stampede when its lower house voted to recognize Palestine. Now Palestine is in the International Criminal Court, poised to take down Israel for genocide,” Barrett writes. “Suddenly ‘Islamic terror strikes France.’ Is Paris being punished for its pro-Palestine vote?”

Another man named Mitch Conner posted a video on YouTube of the shooting of a Paris police officer in which he warns of “graphic content” but then lampoons the media reports of the “false flag” attack saying, “Graphic content? You won’t find any graphic content in this video because there’s no blood. F—ing bull—-.”

Another YouTuber named “Morris,” who describes himself as a citizen journalist, jumped on the bandwagon saying the attack was clearly acted out as a “hoax” or a “false flag” to punish France.

“It’s a staged, concocted event to camouflage France’s aggression on the Islamic world, and maybe to curtail a number of Algerian and North African immigrants in France,” Morris says.

Morris’ video already had 2,509 views and 112 “likes” by Friday morning.

“France is just under Zionist control anyway. It’s just academic,” he concluded. “It’s not in France’s interest, any of this. France is going down, just like Britain and a lot of Europe, and America, just to finance these Zionist wars.”

Jim Stone, who describes himself as a freelance journalist at the website JimStoneFreelance.com, seized upon the video of the terrorist shooting the police officer in the head while he laid on the ground begging for mercy.

“BUSTED: Shooting scene done Hollywood style in multiple takes, complete with continuity errors, road markers, botched audio EVERYTHING,” Stone writes. “The final bust: I thought the police officer shooting scene (the only shooting scene of any substance) was too perfect to not be staged. Now forum reader NT1 sewed it up nicely – moving markers, cue points, botched sound track, everything that could possibly be wrong if you only knew what to look for. Shooting was done in two or more Hollywood style takes that were edited together.”

Meanwhile, as the false-flaggers were writing, the Islamic faithful were cheering in the streets.

Islamists in Algeria shouted anti-Semitic slogans at a rally celebrating the slaying of 12 journalists and police in Paris.

Read more at Conspiracy theories run wild over Paris attack

The age of Paranoia continues. Using fair to control people.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Actually like almost all of the stupid internet "pearls of wisdom" that get "shared" these kind of sayings only show the intelligence of the poster.

If you knew or cared anything about the truth you would know that Josef Stalin managed to kill more of his own people than the first and second world wars combined making the statement patently false and erroneous.

If it was even made by him.

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
If you knew or cared anything about the truth you would know that Josef Stalin managed to kill more of his own people than the first and second world wars combined making the statement patently false and erroneous. .

Why? I am a little bit confused (which to be fair is not hard to do, and am obviously stupid according to you) as to why if he killed more people that the world wars combined, that if he made a statement about using fear to control the population he rules, that is it false because he kills his own people. By killing his own people does it mean he does not use fear to control his population? Do people trust him and feel safe by him doing this?

I mean personally if I lived in a country where the Tyrant leader who is in charge of the military has no hesitation to kill his own people, I definitely would be scared and not stepping out of line. This quote refers to one way of using fear, Im sure if he really believed in using fear to control his population he would be open to more than one way of doing it.

Do enlighten me my friend. I am all about learning.

Last edited:

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Why? I am a little bit confused (which to be fair is not hard to do, and am obviously stupid according to you) as to why if he killed more people that the world wars combined, that if he made a statement about using fear to control the population he rules, that is it false because he kills his own people. By killing his own people does it mean he does not use fear to control his population? Do people trust him and feel safe by him doing this?

I mean personally if I lived in a country where the Tyrant leader who is in charge of the military has no hesitation to kill his own people, I definitely would be scared and not stepping out of line. This quote refers to one way of using fear, Im sure if he really believed in using fear to control his population he would be open to more than one way of doing it.

Do enlighten me my friend. I am all about learning.

If the acts of terror are perpetrated by the authorities who would you expect the public to "clamor" to?

The public were in terror of their own government who already had control of the population.

The purpose of your poster was to say that governments cause acts of terror that swing the moods and votes of it's own populous to allow governments to enact harsher and harsher laws giving them more freedom to act in any old way they want and restricting the freedoms of the public accordingly. Or?

I wouldn't generally disagree with that premise. I just don't think it applies in the case of Charlie Hebdo. If you want to see freedom-restricting legislation then you need look no farther then the US and UK. The one reined by stupidity and terror of crime and the other by poverty, awful food and bad weather. (sarcasm alert)

Sorry, didn't mean to call you stupid - it's early still...

tintin

Sep 13, 2005
Boston, MA, USA
Actually like almost all of the stupid internet "pearls of wisdom" that get "shared" these kind of sayings only show the intelligence of the poster.

If you knew or cared anything about the truth you would know that Josef Stalin managed to kill more of his own people than the first and second world wars combined making the statement patently false and erroneous.

If it was even made by him.

I don't know if "Jojo la Colombe" (Stalin, for the uninitiated) ever stated what Rangi posted, but Rangi's quotation is definitely out of Dictatorship 101: when the sheep start wandering, warn them that "the wolf is coming" to bring them back with the rest of the flock. Just look at the latest example, the USA after 9/11...

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
I don't know if "Jojo la Colombe" (Stalin, for the uninitiated) ever stated what Rangi posted, but Rangi's quotation is definitely out of Dictatorship 101: when the sheep start wandering, warn them that "the wolf is coming" to bring them back with the rest of the flock. Just look at the latest example,
the USA after 9/11.

Yeap look at all the law changes that came in after 9/11 and the countries that got invaded for the people of USA's "freedom". 9/11 is a great example of an inside job. I am 100% sure that it was an inside job and I truley believe that in my lifetime (maybe not Markits :eagerness:) that USA will have to admit this.

I am still not so sure regarding this French attack, but am always open to find out more regarding this and the more I find out the more I am leaning towards a set up.

I was at a BBq in New Zealand the other day (after this french stuff has happened) with friends, acquaintances and people I have meet for the first time. The conversation basically turned to "so what about those crazy Muslims" and "something has to be done about them". I could feel my blood begin to boil. These people had barely had any interaction with any Muslims but were buying into this propaganda and fear tactics. I began to explain my opinion on the subject and I could see people staring at me like I was an idiot and should be wearing a tinfoil hat (much like the feeling I get on here hehehe). I decided not to push my opinion to strongly and let them carry on with there conversation on how things needed to be done about them.

When I get the reaction I get from them and others on this forum who are so quick to dismiss that the governments would do this to their own people it reminds me of a quote by J. Edgar Hoover, the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Seems we live in a vast world of conspiracy...this just came up on my computer browser....The eight biggest sports conspiracy theories - AOL.com

And how about the FIFA debacle and who should have won the location for the next couple of World Cups.

Also I'm currently watching Scandal on TV....:hopelessness:

Oh! and some Nigerian just e-mailed to say he wants to give me money...:icon_e_surprised:

There must be lots of people involved in conspiracies and yet.....has anyone fessed-up? Other than Snowdon and that little US Army Sergeant.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Smart guy that Ron Paul...should've run for President...:icon_rolleyes:

Rangi

May 23, 2011
Legian
Smart guy that Ron Paul

I am not sure if he is smart or not but from what I have seen about him he does seem to have good values and I do agree with a lot that he says.

should've run for President...

Well I am guessing that is sarcasm as he did run for president in 2012. Sarcasm is the lowest form of Wit.

01c4c2264937bc144a4ff36dba60252ca97c30b72d58094ecd69b2c713e6c94f.jpg

Last edited:

SquarePeg

Jan 29, 2012
Sanur
Yeap look at all the law changes that came in after 9/11 and the countries that got invaded for the people of USA's "freedom". 9/11 is a great example of an inside job. I am 100% sure that it was an inside job and I truley believe that in my lifetime (maybe not Markits :eagerness:) that USA will have to admit this.

I am still not so sure regarding this French attack, but am always open to find out more regarding this and the more I find out the more I am leaning towards a set up.

I was at a BBq in New Zealand the other day (after this french stuff has happened) with friends, acquaintances and people I have meet for the first time. The conversation basically turned to "so what about those crazy Muslims" and "something has to be done about them". I could feel my blood begin to boil. These people had barely had any interaction with any Muslims but were buying into this propaganda and fear tactics. I began to explain my opinion on the subject and I could see people staring at me like I was an idiot and should be wearing a tinfoil hat (much like the feeling I get on here hehehe). I decided not to push my opinion to strongly and let them carry on with there conversation on how things needed to be done about them.

When I get the reaction I get from them and others on this forum who are so quick to dismiss that the governments would do this to their own people it reminds me of a quote by J. Edgar Hoover, the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Careful Rangi, you are starting to sound just like the radicals and extremists of all religions and political persuasions - all who genuinely believe they are right, that all others are wrong, should at least be sniggered at, and will or should be damned. They can't all be right, and are probably all wrong.

Even if you are right, does it make you feel better to know, or would you prefer to be apparently stupid and blissfully ignorant like the rest of us? You need to chill, bro :icon_eek:.

Tin hat1.jpg

Rangi.jpg