SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
I was a bit miffed that SBS didn't decide to show it as part of their UCL schedule, picking the Man City v. Borrussia MG match instead - good call SBS! In hindsight, I'm glad they didn't. Let's assume it was just a glitch. After all, Barca beat Real Madrid 5-0 at Camp Nou not so long ago which means that Celtic would only get beaten 2-0 by Real Madrid.

I remember Willie Wallace (as you know, one of the Lisbon Lions) being asked a question by Richard Wilkins (Oz sports presenter) some years back:-

RW. How do you think the Lisbon Lions would fare against the current Celtic side?
WW. We would win 2-1
RW. How's that, Willie?
WW. Well, we're all over fifty now.

It was probably a scripted joke, but still funny.

C'mon the Bhoys!

sherm

Nov 17, 2011
I've seen many Balinese 'sisters' within a family that absolutely do look alike. I guess this will put an end to this in the future.

DenpasarHouse

Aug 13, 2013
I've seen many Balinese 'sisters' within a family that absolutely do look alike. I guess this will put an end to this in the future.

Sorry sherm, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Do you mean like illegitimate kids?

sherm

Nov 17, 2011
Yes exactly.
I know that genetically kids take traits from both parents but I've seen some that are not probable.
It happens I recon, maybe more than admitted to by mom.
I also know a couple of women who are don't care husband is fooling around. One less potential mouth for her to feed.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Indonesia's Constitutional Court considers criminalising adultery and gay sex - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

This was on Australian TV news channels last night.

I thought it was already illegal in Indonesia?

YES! It already IS ILLEGAL. Jeez! Nobody answered because we are all so busy sodomizing each other and having sex outside of marriage with anyone that stops long enough to slip it into.

In all honesty if you cast your mind back to the beginning of this "government" (I use the term loosely) there have been any number of NEW laws against pretty much everything LGBT and all parts inbetween. How many have been finalized.
Booze - check
Gays - check
Trans - check
Adulterers - check

Please note that the article says "outside of marriage" this also means people that aren't married to each other are doing it illegally. This is the only one of any concern for me as it leaves you/me open to issues when staying in a hotel room with a willing (or unwilling) partner.

Having known (in the biblical sense) several lovely Moslem women I can only suggest that to forbid it for them just makes it MORE FUN! Insallah!

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
YES! It already IS ILLEGAL. Jeez! Nobody answered because we are all so busy sodomizing each other and having sex outside of marriage with anyone that stops long enough to slip it into.

In all honesty if you cast your mind back to the beginning of this "government" (I use the term loosely) there have been any number of NEW laws against pretty much everything LGBT and all parts inbetween. How many have been finalized.
Booze - check
Gays - check
Trans - check
Adulterers - check

Well maybe I have not been paying attention, but I am unaware of any national laws criminalizing gay-sex. Of course in Aceh they do their own thing, and the MUI (an Islamic Council) have made pronouncements. This article in Jakarta Globe on March 15, 2015 Rights Activists Lash Out at MUI?s Anti-LGBT Fatwa | Jakarta Globe mentions some of this.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Ron my understanding (admittedly minimum) is that the legislation doesn't even mention sex as such but make the cohabiting of unmarried adults illegal. Presuming that we are having more fun - typical religious BS.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Ron my understanding (admittedly minimum) is that the legislation doesn't even mention sex as such but make the cohabiting of unmarried adults illegal. Presuming that we are having more fun - typical religious BS.

I thought this amendment to the criminal code is a proposal, not yet enacted.

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
Can you imagine the relationship police checking though Nusa Dua hotels to make sure co-habiters are satisfactorily married. The proposed amendments are not friendly to the tourism industry. So yet again we see that Bali needs a special status in RI to reflect its tourism focus.