mrsgabry

Sep 8, 2009
Vienna/Nusa Dua
Hi all,
I am looking for a private teacher for bahasa indonesia in the Nusa Dua Area. Must be able to communicate in english or german. If anyone of you knows of such a person please let me know.
Thank you,
Gabriele

scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
Check the Bali Advertiser employment section, there are a number of teachers advertising there

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Hi all,
I am looking for a private teacher for bahasa indonesia in the Nusa Dua Area. Must be able to communicate in english or german. If anyone of you knows of such a person please let me know.
Thank you,
Gabriele

Hi Gabriele,
i´m teacher for Bahasa Indonesia and speak German. I living here just 6 months Nov-April in Jimbaran Bukit (near Udayana/GWK area). I teach Bahasa Indonesia for Foreigner in Hamburg, and have my own School, you can find on my homepage. So, i send you my number and mail via PM.

Thanks,
Dyah

Surya Dharma

Oct 3, 2011
Maybe you should ask at Cinta Bahasa, they have 6 teachers and they may have one who can teach you Bahasa Indonesia and understand your questions in German.

They have many students who cannot speak English, so they teach you in a way that does not need to have explanation in your language. I was in a class with a Japanese and a Russian student, and both could barely speak English at all. By two weeks, we were speaking to each other in Bahasa Indonesia. It was so cool! Now they are my friends, and they would never be my friends if I did not take this course.

I'm so thankful to Cinta Bahasa for teaching me, and to myself for making the effort, it is so worth it. Good luck to you!

Surya Dharma

Oct 3, 2011
Bahasa Indonesia teacher who speaks German

Maybe you should ask at Cinta Bahasa, they have 6 teachers and they may have one who can teach you Bahasa Indonesia and understand your questions in German.

They have many students who cannot speak English, so they teach you in a way that does not need to have explanation in your language. I was in a class with a Japanese and a Russian student, and both could barely speak English at all. By two weeks, we were speaking to each other in Bahasa Indonesia. It was so cool! Now they are my friends, and they would never be my friends if I did not take this course.

I'm so thankful to Cinta Bahasa for teaching me, and to myself for making the effort, it is so worth it. Good luck to you!