mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Does anyone know of a tax consultant (preferably from personal experience) in Bali that they can recommend? And does a person in this capacity work on behalf of his/her client's interest? This is asked because in the practice of a notaris that person (technically at least) is an impartial official operating on behalf of the state.
Secondly does the tax consultant have any limitations as as to location? A notaris unlike a lawyer is limited to practice only in his/her regency.
Will certainly appreciate some help.
Thanks

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Thanks for your response. Sounds good. Would you mind providing his/her name and phone number either in answer here or in a personal message?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
The problem like anything here is finding someone you can trust. There is so much conflicting information. Look at all of the confusion the tax amnesty caused.

I would suggest if you have questions about tax to go to the government office and ask directly yourself. Or ask someone to go for you with a list of prepared questions.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
The problem like anything here is finding someone you can trust. There is so much conflicting information. Look at all of the confusion the tax amnesty caused.

I would suggest if you have questions about tax to go to the government office and ask directly yourself. Or ask someone to go for you with a list of prepared questions.
Agreed there is a lot of confusion, but I understand that there are licensed tax consultants that act on behalf of their client in dealing with the government tax authorities.