scout

Jun 25, 2010
Ubud
I finally found a way to bring my dog from Jakarta to Bali.
How many hours did I invest to just to find out if I can bring my toy poodle into Bali....?

Well, there is a way where there is a will. Thanks everyone for your post.

After postings telling you that this illegal, albiet stupid....all i can say is good luck.... :icon_rolleyes:

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
I realize this is a very old thread,after reading all the replies it's hard to understand if any of you actually got your pet into bali or not, in the near future I would like to bring our cat from surabaya to bali,i also realize that discussing this on an open forum is not a good idea,if anyone has succeeded in doing this please PM me with details of who you used and and how you made it happen,thank you,

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
8 years ago my missus insisted on bringing the pooch from the UK with her. $5000 dollars and one year later the poor little feck (border terrier) was stone cold dead and buried in Bali. Not from any outside influence but just because as a dog raised for the Scottish border he was absolutely not fitted for a life 6 degrees from the equator.

Your cat you can fit in the car with a sleeping pill under some blankets and he'll sleep through the journey. Not sure weather cats are legal or not. Maybe contact Groovy Pets first for full info.

Reactions: Fred2

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
8 years ago my missus insisted on bringing the pooch from the UK with her. $5000 dollars and one year later the poor little feck (border terrier) was stone cold dead and buried in Bali. Not from any outside influence but just because as a dog raised for the Scottish border he was absolutely not fitted for a life 6 degrees from the equator.

Your cat you can fit in the car with a sleeping pill under some blankets and he'll sleep through the journey. Not sure weather cats are legal or not. Maybe contact Groovy Pets first for full info.

Geez, you getting into the " Raising the Dead Threads " as well ?
OP was from 2011 and even the last , discounting yours , is 2018
Still I suppose based on your signature I reckon you are the person for it.
:)

Cheers
still chasing the Markit jadeness
Ken

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Geez, you getting into the " Raising the Dead Threads " as well ?
OP was from 2011 and even the last , discounting yours , is 2018
Still I suppose based on your signature I reckon you are the person for it.

Cheers
still chasing the Markit jadeness
Ken
Sort of confused me as well. Maybe the passing of the Scottish terrier affected him more than he cares to admit.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Somehow this came up on the "What's New" ...? Beats the F out of Me. Maybe someone deleted their post? My memory isn't what it used to be either.

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
My wife's dog... (and it's "you're" short for "you are". Your is "mine" or "yours', matter of perspective - but a bitch when you're calling someone else stupid :rolleyes:)

Well there you go. That's ( as in that is ) the Markit we all expect and love.
Hehe

Cheers
Now working to be as aggro as Markit
Ken