JessicaMaeSwim

Jul 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

Now I know this type of thread topic has been posted an insane amount of times but for my company I wish to ensure all bases are covered and a fair and competitive tender/ quotation process has been met.

I am the owner of JessicaMaeSwim from Australia and I have been in contact with many manufacturers from China, Thailand, Columbia and few from Indonesia. I am currently seeking a manufacturer for our product which is swimwear.

I shall be supplying the 4 way stretch spandex, along with the pattern, specifications and when the design requires it the lace and or crochet trimmings. Of course if you know of any good local suppliers I am more then happy to consider them.

The first order shall be quite small of around 350-360 bikinis and we shall look to increase once we have tested the market. My preference is to come in and see the factory along with meeting management that I shall be working with before making the final decision of who to utilize.

I plan on heading over end of this month/early August (or sooner) so I would love to start the contact process as soon as possible.

For those who can meet my needs of working with 4 way stretch spandex of 180-210gsm along with lace and crochet trimmings please do not hesitate to contact me as I am very interested in meeting with you.

Thank you

G

Gurkha

Just make sure that you do a good due diligence on the chosen manufacturer and that he/she understands the consequences of plagiarism - which will happen!

JessicaMaeSwim

Jul 9, 2014
Thanks Gurkha, I am currently looking at one which terms and conditions hold the governing law of New South Wales- Aust and the owner is also Australian so in terms of that I feel quiet comfortable with that manufacturer but the others will need some looking into.

Thanks for the tip and always welcome the advise :)

King Trading

Oct 14, 2017
Bali
www.kingtrading.com
King Trading is leading Swimwear, Activewear, Bikini, Swimsuit manufacturers Bali Indonesia As an established swimwear & garment manufacturer of high-quality export clothing for the past 24 years, we pride ourselves on excellence and customer satisfaction and working with our clients on brand building.
kingtrading-garment.jpg