Sunglass manufacturers

JDT

Jul 10, 2017
Hi. So great to have found this forum. I have just created a new brand and was wondering if anyone could help me find a manufacturer in Bali for sunglasses. They are my own custom designs so not really interested in wholesale. I can't seem to find any manufacturers online, only clothing ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I would suspect you need to source your sunglasses in China where most things in the world are manufactured. You can find manufacturers on Alibaba. Lots of info on internet about what to look out for etc. Search for "private labelling" "amazon fba" etc. This recent podcast goes into a lot of detail about manufacturing products in China: https://mixergy.com/interviews/siccups-with-erik-howe/

Last edited:

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Yes, easy to get a Chinese company to make sunglasses but this country is a minefield. I have a Chinese business friend who has business interests in Australia and PNG. He had a range of PNG shirts made in China and not too long afterwards found the company had used his designs and flogging them anywhere and everywhere.

Hopefully you might find a reputable company with which to work. Good luck.

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
Quality sunglasses involve precision manufacturing and that is not something that Indonesia is known for. Bali even less so.