Suggestions for Good Real-Estate Agents

elsieprobert

May 23, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Am hoping someone might be able to recommend one or more professional real-estate agents that are willing to take on the sale of a property that is not in the usual drop-down list of areas? I have found before that they are only interested in Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, Canggu etc........

My place is in Sidemen and I have contacted two agents so far with absolutely no response. I am in Australia at the moment so am unable to just drop in and discuss.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated - I am finding the prospect of the sale process daunting to say the least.

Sep 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Am hoping someone might be able to recommend one or more professional real-estate agents that are willing to take on the sale of a property that is not in the usual drop-down list of areas? I have found before that they are only interested in Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, Canggu etc........

My place is in Sidemen and I have contacted two agents so far with absolutely no response. I am in Australia at the moment so am unable to just drop in and discuss.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated on estate agents in Wapping- I am finding the prospect of the sale process daunting to say the least. but by casting a wide net and being clear about your needs and expectations, you can increase your chances of finding a good match. Finally, consider leveraging online resources to market your property to potential buyers directly. This can include listing your property on real estate websites, social media platforms, and other online marketplaces. By taking a proactive approach to market your property, you can expand your reach and increase your chances of finding the right buyer.
If you are having trouble finding a real estate agent willing to sell your property in Sidemen, there are a few steps you can take. First, try searching for agents who specialize in niche or off-the-beaten-path markets. These agents may be more familiar with the unique challenges and opportunities of marketing and selling a property in a less well-known area. You can also try contacting agents who have experience selling properties in nearby areas or who have a network of contacts in the region. They may be able to leverage their existing relationships and expertise to help you find potential buyers for your property. When contacting agents, be sure to provide detailed information about your property, including its location, size, and any unique features or amenities. This will help them understand the potential value of your property and how best to market it to potential buyers. It's also important to be patient and persistent when working with real estate agents. It may take some time to find an agent who is willing to take on your property, but by casting a wide net and being clear about your needs and expectations, you can increase your chances of finding a good match. Finally, consider leveraging online resources to market your property to potential buyers directly. This can include listing your property on real estate websites, social media platforms, and other online marketplaces. By taking a proactive approach to market your property, you can expand your reach and increase your chances of finding the right buyer.