Suggestion on Bali holiday package?

funlovingcorrell

Sep 15, 2016
Australia
Guys considering to grab some deals for our trip to Bali later this year.

We found this one (so far amongst the ones we've looked and we all agreed) - travelonline.com/bali/holiday-packages.html

What do you think of their deal for "Melasti Beach Resort & Spa Legian" for 7 nights?

If you have other option, it's good too, as long as for Melasti Beach Resort we'll be happy to look at it.

Thanks in advance guys!

davita

Mar 13, 2012
That's 7 nights for AUD511 inc. ($73/night inc breakfast and transport).....a helluva deal.
I knew hotels were discounting but that's a terrific price. I saw it doesn't include July/August as that is the big season but still...
If I get the chance I'll go and check it out and report back...I live not too far.
The location I'm familiar and couldn't recommend more...the beach side is a lovely walk up to Cocoon and has many great restos and bars then, further up, are many beach warungs with music after sundown. Go the other way down the beach and you're near the Beachwalk (BW) Mall in Kuta beach...you'll love the area....all walkable.

Edit: Just read DPS post and agree...I wouldn't bother with Canggu Club or Splashdown unless you have kids.