State of emergency could be extended 12 months in Victoria, Australia

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Wondering when I will get to see my family again in person: https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...ias-state-of-emergency-by-18-months-c-1260869

Premier Daniel Andrews has moved to extend Victoria’s State of Emergency beyond September 13 - for what will effectively be a total period of 18 months.

The State of Emergency provides the Chief Health Officer with additional powers to issue directions to help contain the spread of coronavirus, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Under current legislation, each State of Emergency can operate for only six months at a time.

But Andrews said this next period would be extended for an additional 12 months - for a total of 18 months.

“It is not an unlimited extension, it is nothing more than a recognition that this virus won’t be over on September 13,” he told reporters on Monday.

“I would love nothing more for there to be no need for any rules on September 14, but I don’t think that is the reality.”

Juggler

Jun 20, 2018
If dictator Dan is still there learn how to do zoom chat....it will be a long time..
He is a total fuckwit....

dav733

Dec 29, 2016
Wondering when I will get to see my family again in person: https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...ias-state-of-emergency-by-18-months-c-1260869

Premier Daniel Andrews has moved to extend Victoria’s State of Emergency beyond September 13 - for what will effectively be a total period of 18 months.

The State of Emergency provides the Chief Health Officer with additional powers to issue directions to help contain the spread of coronavirus, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Under current legislation, each State of Emergency can operate for only six months at a time.

But Andrews said this next period would be extended for an additional 12 months - for a total of 18 months.

“It is not an unlimited extension, it is nothing more than a recognition that this virus won’t be over on September 13,” he told reporters on Monday.

“I would love nothing more for there to be no need for any rules on September 14, but I don’t think that is the reality.”
IN VIC HES KNOWN..
NAZI DAN..HE IS A ABSOLUTE PIG OF A MAN ..DID I SAY A MAN??
HE SHITLER REBORN...

Reactions: JackStraw and Fred2