bubbatron

Apr 16, 2013
We were originally looking for a nanny with housekeeping skills but now its the other way around due to my daughter being in school half the day and is old enough she doesn't need supervision most of the time. Its more to have someone look after her take her to school when I travel for work

Anyone have any recommendations. We are in the Canggu area looking for live in or someone that is able to stay when I am away. She will be well looked after

I just have looked and looked. She needs to speak English of some sort to communicate with my daughter

Thanks in advance

bubbatron

Apr 16, 2013
Ive gone on the Bali Jobs facebook Contacted some agencies, although I have been told by a couple people not to use the Agencies..I have asked around

surfermoe

Oct 3, 2012
I'm also looking for a housekeeper/cook for my family. We recently moved to Bali from Canada, and have two boys (ages 7 and 11).

Despite hearing about so many expats having help, I'm at a loss for where to find a good housekeeper. Everyone just tells me "use word of mouth". Surely there's a more efficient way?

surfermoe

Oct 3, 2012
Sorry, I probably should have included some details on what we're looking for:

- We live in the Canggu area (currently off Jalan Umalas Bumbak, but next month will be moving near the intersection of Jalan Raya Canggu and Jalan Pantai Brawa)
- Duties will include mostly housekeeping and cooking
- The housekeeper must speak some English
- Start immediately
- Would prefer live-in
- We're willing to pay whatever it takes to to get someone good (2.5jt per month? I assume that's a good salary?)

novaina ha

May 29, 2013
hi i'm ibu agung, i live in denpasar, are you still looking for housekeeper ? my daughter will move to malaysia asap & after she take her flight i search for a nanny/housekeeper job, i have a driving license so i can also help with shopping not just cooking, if you are interested you may text me 087861511245