Requirements for the Second Home (SH) VIT
AS part seems to be covered by https://molina.imigrasi.go.id
It is stated "Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned by a foreigner or Guarantor with a value of at least IDR 2,000,000,000.00 (two billion rupiah) or equivalent
1. There is no mention of who can act as "Guarantor". This is probably an opportunity for agents to make a mint.
2. There is no mention of the "luxury property". So it appears that cash or guarantee is required for the SH VITAS.
Regarding the SH KITAS part
: covered by the latest "circular" from imigrasi, I found an english version here:
The Second Home Visa has been launched to aid foreigners to live in Indonesia for 5 - 10 years. Read the complete guide to the new visa here.
After a cursory review a few things popped up:
1. There is no clear definition of purpose/responsibilities for a "Guarantor" required for the SH KITAS part.
2. Property is defined as "land and buildings owned by foreigner in accordance to laws and regulations". What type of "ownership" will be accepted as foreigners (persons) cannot own land here? Some other agents mentioned that Hak Pakai? is required.
3. It is stated that SH KITAS is limited to validity of passport! Oops!
4. It is stated that SH KITAP is possible for "indefinite" stay. The 2M cash to stay in Indonesian bank "indefinitely" as well?
5. The agent site linked above also mention that the 3 Juta fee is only for SH VITAS while it is estimated another 12 Juta for for the SH KITAS (5 year?). This in addition to any agent fees of course. Oops!
Usually I just visit imigrasi and ask for a list of all the things needed including forms and standard letter templates (tend to change quite often). For this second home visa I'm not sure they have it all sorted out yet.