Satelindo Matrix GPRS and Wise Remarks

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
I took a Satelindo Matrix Cellphone subscription, with a flatrate of 200.000 rp per month, in the hope to reduce internet costs. Unfortunately it doesn't work in the daytime, at least here in Singaraja.

I started complaining on the forum of Matrix Users, they have a "Complaints" section, so.....

Read here:

[brl:1zl80mqp]http://www.matrix-centro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1024[/brl:1zl80mqp]

One of the replies someone gave, obviously an Expat or a wise Indonesian during the discussion:

My advise, stay away from Indonesian rants. You will experience a real culture shock. People here are so used to low quality that they will accept any mediocre services as norm. Instead of directing their criticism to the responsible party for a better common goal, they prefer to jump into any mass wagon to attack on any one who dare to speak out

-

triplefivesound

Apr 14, 2005
Bali-Indonesia
Bert said:
I took a Satelindo Matrix Cellphone subscription, with a flatrate of 200.000 rp per month, in the hope to reduce internet costs. Unfortunately it doesn't work in the daytime, at least here in Singaraja.

I started complaining on the forum of Matrix Users, they have a "Complaints" section, so.....

Read here:

[brl:mkvpv4kt]http://www.matrix-centro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1024[/brl:mkvpv4kt]

One of the replies someone gave, obviously an Expat or a wise Indonesian during the discussion:

My advise, stay away from Indonesian rants. You will experience a real culture shock. People here are so used to low quality that they will accept any mediocre services as norm. Instead of directing their criticism to the responsible party for a better common goal, they prefer to jump into any mass wagon to attack on any one who dare to speak out

-
,Hi, im pierre, and sorry for my english coz im french.I used Matrix since 3 months, and i get the same probleme than you, but now all is ok,, :D ,,,only need to reset your data log for gprs, for the connection and for the modem good luck ,,i get now good connection via Matrix