Same day visa run question

akucintabali

Aug 11, 2008
I emailed the Indo embassy in KL to confirm the same day visa processing time. I arrive in KL from Kuching at 8am, i booked my flight back to Medan in 3 days time but spending 3 days in KL doesnt interest me, its my transit zone through out my Indonesian adventure (due to air asia). I consulate said If I submit my application by 1300 it'll be ready by 1700. i'm considering changing my flight to be on the same day that I get my visa, the latest flight is at 2000. I need to be at air airport by at 1915 at the latest. would i have enough time to do all this? Or should play it safe, stay a night in KL and leave the next morning? Thanks, Alice

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I would play it safe and stay a night (or more) given that you can't easily change Air Asia bookings.

akucintabali

Aug 11, 2008
cheers for the advice ron.
I think i'll change my flight to the following day then, i really dont want to spend 3nights in KL. I havent been there (yet) but will certainly become well acquainted with it by July as I keep passing through there on transit between cities. I'm just heading to Kuching for the rainforest world music festival and then back to sumatra for more travels.