C&P from Facebook:
You can apply for SKTT 100% online, you don't need to go to the Civil office unless you want to pick it up in person when it's completed.
IN CASE YOU NEED ANY HELP they have a WA information number
087 860 982 401 ( again, the working hour is from 8:00-14:00)
1) Online account registration ( Login WNA).
First of all, you need to have an online account. The office only working from 8:00 – 14:00 if you registered after these hours, the account verification email will be sent to you the next day morning. So don’t panic if you don’t receive the account verification email straight away.
2) Once you have an account, then log in,
select the service “AKTA/Surat Lainnya”
On the right corner, you will see three options
PERMOHONANK , ETENTUAN, LOG OUT
-Select “PERMOHONANK” (application)
Later you can also check your application process in here
Once you are in the application stage select
“Penerbitan Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) bagi Orang Asing yang memiliki Izin Tinggal Sementara”
3) This is the most time consuming stage - Prepare the documents, forms and scan all of them into PDF with the max file size of 2MB per file. This requires a little patience and preparation.
1. Formulir Biodata Keluarga (F1.01) ........ download
2. Formulir Biodata (F1.08) ........ download
The forms F1.01, F1.08 are a “Must have”. So take your time to fill them in. F1.01 is one per household so you don’t have to do it again for your wife/ husband.
3. Izin Tinggal Sementara
This is your E-KITAS
4. Fc. Buku nikah/kutipan akta perkawinan atau kutipan akta perceraian
Your marriage certificate if you are married
5. Dokumen Perjalanan (Pasport, IMTA, Ijin Belajar, Sponsor)
Your passport photo page
6. Surat Pernyataan Tanggung Jawab Mutlak perkawinan/perceraian belum tercatat (apabila status di KK kawin/cerai dan tidak memiliki kutipan akta perkawinan/perceraian) ........ download
I’m not sure if you have to have this one or not but I filled in anyway…
7. Fc. Akta Kelahiran
I didn’t submit anything under this , I assume it is not a “must to have"
8. Surat Pengantar RT/RW (Kaling/Kadus)
OK, I was told to scan the following 3 documents into one PDF and submitted here
- Domicile Letter
You can obtain this letter from the local Banjar, each Banjar has slightly different requirements, and some charge and some won't charge for it. ( in my case, I need to submit a copy of a police report letter (STM) before they issuing a domicile letter)
- Sponsor KPT
- Sponsor KK
Your sponsor must be registered in the same region as you, in my case it is Denpasar
9. Pas photo ukuran 3x4 cm sebanyak 1 lembar
I think it would be easier for them to process if you submit your photo as PDF. Please make sure the size is less than 2MB.
4) Once uploaded all your documents, then submit your application online. If your application is submitted before 11 am, it’s possible that they will process and complete it on the same day. If it’s after 11 am, then your application will probably be processed in the next working day.
5) Once they have completed your application you will receive a notification email and you can print your Temporary residential card online. You could pick up the card in the civil office or send a grab/gojet to pick it up for you.
So overall, there is a lot of papers to obtain and fill out and it required a trip to the police station and Banjar. But if you have all the documents, it is very efficient. Like many things in Bali, if you know the rules and you follow them, it is working very efficient. But it takes a little research and patience to obtain all the forms.