kapalunapi

Sep 22, 2015
Hey - anyone out there who has successfully sold Bali/Lombok property through a real estate agent ?

If so (or even if not !) be interested to hear any recommendations for an agent/agency that actively covers Lombok and the Gilis - who'd do out there things like possibly put in a moderate amount of effort when required, and return calls and email ...

(Ray White Paradise/Paradise Group any good ?)

Ta

baligirl56

Apr 5, 2016
Hey - anyone out there who has successfully sold Bali/Lombok property through a real estate agent ?

If so (or even if not !) be interested to hear any recommendations for an agent/agency that actively covers Lombok and the Gilis - who'd do out there things like possibly put in a moderate amount of effort when required, and return calls and email ...

(Ray White Paradise/Paradise Group any good ?)

Ta

Have you had any luck at all? We have actually had said, send some photos and we will do a valuation on our business!

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I think property sales are pretty slow now. I don't think agents will bother much if they don't think they can sell your property quickly. I think it is best to try and sell it yourself by posting on sites such as this, property classifieds, bali advertisier, facebook groups etc.