Rattan - looking for a manufacturer and a local agent

Nicola Doherty

Feb 28, 2018
Hey,

I'm in the process of setting up a business which manufactures natural rattan furniture. We're based in the UK so will be shipping back from Bali.

We're currently speaking to some companies and have had some good quotes back already, but we're wondering if anyone else had any recommendations?

We're also looking for someone on the ground (who speaks English and Balinese) who could act as an agent for us.

Thanks! x

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Hey,

I'm in the process of setting up a business which manufactures natural rattan furniture. We're based in the UK so will be shipping back from Bali.

We're currently speaking to some companies and have had some good quotes back already, but we're wondering if anyone else had any recommendations?

We're also looking for someone on the ground (who speaks English and Balinese) who could act as an agent for us.

Thanks! x
You are looking at the wrong island! Read my previous reply, and stop setting yourself up to diminish any possible profits. Go to Jawa and be your own agent. Anything bought in Bali will be shipped from Bali to Jawa then to the UK.
If you are serious email me via private message.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Nicola Doherty
Welcome to the forum
I see you already posted a thread subject of how to source natural rattan. Mugwump replied with a very excellent response which you ignored and then you created another thread on the same subject and same request.
I suggest you think about internet protocol before asking for any more advice.

A serious importer of rattan furniture from Indonesia should attend this....
http://indonesiarattan.com/detail_news.php?barner_id=77

Last edited: