Property Insurance

• Welcome to the newly upgraded forum. If you spot any problems or issues please post them here

Wijaya & Co is a full service Indonesian law firm principally engaged in the provision of wide-range legal service to international clients in Indonesia, for businesses, for families and individuals, and for Indonesian-Expatriate Couples.

We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. Therefore, it's important to invest in natural bedding products that are beneficial to support our health and well-being. Heveya® Bali does exactly that! After great success in Singapore and Hong Kong, we decided to bring the experience to Bali. Heveya® mattresses and pillows are made only with natural latex harvested from organic rubber plantations. No synthetic foam, metal springs and glues are used. This means you get to sleep comfortably and healthy in a non-toxic sleeping environment!

Nins

Dec 27, 2017
Lovina
Hello,
newbie here, just got ourselves a home in Temukus, Buleleng. Is there any recommended property insurance?
cheers

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
We use allianz a local version of the main company ,we have never claimed as of yet , .

Reactions: Markit

fiesta

Jul 22, 2022
Hello,
newbie here, just got ourselves a home in Temukus, Buleleng. Is there any recommended property insurance?
cheers
Which company you have selected for property insurance? My brother living in temukus also looking for a recommendation, the quotes he's getting are a little higher than usual one, Let me know if you have a recommendation for him

Last edited:

gtrken

Nov 4, 2007
Perth W Australia
Which company you have selected for property insurance? My brother living in temukus also looking for a recommendation, quotes he's getting are a little higher than usual one, Let me know if you have a recommendation
And congratulations, you have won this weeks
" Raising it from the Dead" post
The original post was from 2018 and haven't seen them since.

Welcome to the forums BTW where there is a lot of info.
tel522 is actually still here so there may be hope for your question yet.

Cheers
Ken

Reactions: sakumabali