Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem getting paper signed by kepala desa

Discussion in 'Bali Expat Forum' started by spicyayam, Mar 16, 2017.

1. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

Someone contacted me asking for help. I don't know what I can say/offer.

He is getting his retirement visa renewed and it seems like the kepala desa is refusing to sign the paper.

It seems like he went through a divorce and maybe his ex is creating problems.

Any suggestions?

2. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Use an agent! If the (ex) wife is blocking something he'll need one anyway as she won't be his "wife" anymore and he'll need to get the usual retirement Kitas visa.

3. DenpasarHouse

DenpasarHouse Active Member

If there's no legitimate reason why the Kepala Desa is refusing to sign then he'll have to work his way up the chain of command until they force the Kepala Desa to sign. But Markit's right, without an Indonesian wife he's going to need an agent to get the retirement visa. They should know what to do.

4. spicyayam

spicyayam Well-Known Member

Thanks, I did suggest that and he didn't mention it in his next reply so I mentioned it again a little more forcefully. Hopefully he will get it sorted out.