caravan

Oct 29, 2012
I'm posting some stuff home. Last time I used DHL or w/e but they are pretty pricey. Has anyone had much experience using normal post here? Anyone had any packages go missing? Any tips?

Also, I need to buy some packing cubes and maybe a couple compression sacks. Are there any decent travel gear shops here? I checked Galleria but no luck. Would rather digest my own brain to fuel a highland dance than venture into Kuta to shop.

Prostrations and libations.

Caravan

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
I shipped a few times from Sanur to NewYork USA using EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE (EMS) less expensive and arrived it 6 days .All from Pos Indonesia.. .Never looked for peanuts here just used sarongs, shirts and other soft items

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
also in Sanur the Bali Art Store on Jalan Danau Buyan just north from the Post Office will make you any mailing box in a custom size.

I used them a few times so far and every time was a pleasure and exactly the size i asked for

caravan

Oct 29, 2012
Perhaps I will mail myself to the Maldives! If I stuffed the box with real peanuts (rather than the packing variety) and wore a nappy I could manage for 3-4 days, surely. Probably more comfortable than a Jetstar flight.

Smoke

Dec 3, 2011
Sanur
Perhaps I will mail myself to the Maldives! If I stuffed the box with real peanuts (rather than the packing variety) and wore a nappy I could manage for 3-4 days, surely. Probably more comfortable than a Jetstar flight.

let me know how that works out . I have a few locals I want to send to antarticia and other such places :icon_e_wink: