PMA Registration Costs

Don Albert

Apr 27, 2011
Hello everybody,

I am looking to register a company (PMA) here in Bali. Is there anyone who has experience of this who can advise as to costs, and timelines?

Many thanks

Don

sakumabali

Apr 2, 2010
Hello Don,

you've to pay around 50 million rupiah (incl. taxes) if you let a company help you with the procedure which is highly recommended. Maybe you gonna find somebody cheaper but as time is money I'd choose some reliable fellow with connections. In case you're lucky that your chosen company name is still available it should not take more than a couple of months.

Good luck!

Don Albert

Apr 27, 2011
PMA address/domicilium

Thanks Sakuma

Do you know if the PMA can be registered to any address? I have heard that it has to be a commercially zoned property, or have a non-residential IMB attached. Is that true?

Cheers

Don

Hello Don,

you've to pay around 50 million rupiah (incl. taxes) if you let a company help you with the procedure which is highly recommended. Maybe you gonna find somebody cheaper but as time is money I'd choose some reliable fellow with connections. In case you're lucky that your chosen company name is still available it should not take more than a couple of months.

Good luck!