balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
In response to the demand for forum members wanting to advertise properties for rent and sale, the forum is being opened up for real estate listings.

To post in this section, you need to be a regular contributor to the forum. There is no specific number of posts you need to make, you just need to post regularly and contribute to the forum in a positive manner.

The forum is intended mainly for private individuals and property owners. If you are an agent you can post the occasional listing, if you think the property will be of interest to people here, but you still need to be a regular and helpful contributor to the forum.

All posts in this section will go into moderation first and approval for all ads will be at the discretion of the moderators and admin.

Please include as much detail about the property as possible, such as land size, land title (freehold/leasehold), price, full description, for rent or sale, agent or private sale. Posts that do not include at least this information, especially the price will be deleted.

Pictures will also be appreciated. Click here for more information on how to add pictures to your post.

Please do not link to another property site in the post for more information. If you cannot include all of the information, don't bother posting it here.

Balipod accepts no responsibility or liability for the properties listed here and it is up to members to do their own due diligence on the property.

Last edited:

mistyben

Jun 20, 2011
Fantastic

Thank you so much for adding this section to your forum

Last edited:

cmama

Nov 8, 2011
are wanted ads ok? Or do I have to have a higher post count first? Thanks.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Wanted ads are fine. Just remember, all posts in this section are moderated so you'll have to be patient until admin or moderator approve them. They won't display immediately.

Pete01

Feb 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the briefing, I would appreciate if you let my ad through ;-)
(Even though I am not yet a "regular contributor" as such... )

Cheers, Pete

Ziggy2

May 27, 2017
Thank you for adding this option. I feel much more confident in looking for a rental villa. Cheers

Graeme

Jun 15, 2017
Pakenham, Victoria, Australia.
I've only been a member a couple of weeks. I find this forum very helpful to someone like myself who dosn't know Bali all that well!
Also, I was just talking to my partner about leasing a property for 6 - 12 months. Therefore forum will be doubly helpful. Thank you.

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Graeme.. and welcome. I'm Scottish, where they spell your name as you do, and not that English way 'Graham'...but I'm not biased.....:D
Please tell us a little about what you want to know about Bali and leasing/renting...many here can answer and advise.