Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for new Bali theme park

Discussion in 'Bali News - Indonesia News' started by balinews, Apr 28, 2017.

1. balinews

balinews Member

The operator of Indonesia’s largest theme park is believed to be planning a new park on the island of Bali. According to local reports, Trans Studio is to construct an indoor park and mega mall in the city of Denpasar.

The new outlet could be even bigger than Trans Studio’s existing theme parks in Bandung and Makassar (Jakarta). Chairul Tanjung, owner of Trans Studio parent company CT Corp, is understood to have met with the mayor of Denpasar to discuss the project in February. Members of the regional legislative council have welcomed the development thanks to its revenue raising potential.

Construction on the 1.8 hectare facility could start later this year, subject to building permits. An even larger mall and entertainment centre is rumoured for Sanur, elsewhere in Bali.

https://blooloop.com/link/trans-studio-theme-park-rumoured-bali/

2. DenpasarHouse

DenpasarHouse Member

Great news! Does anyone know where in Denpasar it'll be located?

3. sakumabali

sakumabali Member

I heard Jalan Imam Bonjol near the old Carrefour but I don't think the news are so great ;) right now the traffic congestion is already off the charts! Can't build any new road either...

4. DenpasarHouse

DenpasarHouse Member

Thanks sakumabali, if I'm not wrong there is a big chunk of undeveloped land there, possibly a flood plain.

Yesus! You're not wrong, I already try to avoid that road at the best of times. That sort of gridlock is going to drive potential customers away.

5. JackStraw

JackStraw New Member

Man, I really hope this doesn't happen. More plastic waste and people is exactly what this island DOES NOT need.

sakumabali likes this.
  6. Markit

Markit Well-Known Member

Oh how they laughed when I said I'm going to live in east Bali, how they laughed....

7. JackStraw

JackStraw New Member

I bet "they" are the same types of people that fancy a night out in Kuta. East Bali is amazing. Perhaps someday I'll bring my smelly bule butt up there as well. The arak is cheap and plentiful (so I hear).