shanetaz

Apr 25, 2014
Hi Everyone

I need your guys help
Im planing to set up a business here
but before everything start
they told me i need an office to apply the address for the PT.

so
i went to find the office
but its really hard
cause most of them are only "toko":icon_eek:
They don't have the license of IMB? or some kind of office license??

Anyway
i really need a place can set up the office
and we don't have many people, there might be only 2-3 staff including me...

Is there any place I can find kind of serviced office in Bali?
from google
I can only get one link so far...
And I really need to find a place to set up the company

From my country
2-4 company can register in one address
does this work out in Bali too?
I'm quite confuse now

I ask 5 local people
then will get 4 different kind of answers :icon_e_surprised:

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
It's late at night and I have had a couple of Bintangs. But, why oh why do so many people come on here saying they want to set up a business?

Now the "they" who tell you to set up a PT want money from you. I am not saying the advice is technically incorrect. But anyone who thinks of shelling out money for a PT company before they have come to grips with Bali, needs to think again.

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Its easy, I am a local Indonesian and I can confirm to you one address can be used for more than 1 company
Maybe you mean that the building has no permit for business? but it can be done in a maximum time of 3 months, average around 3 weeks
The problem lies with the status of your company, is it a foreign investment (PMA) or just a branch or authorized agent of some other company abroad?

shanetaz

Apr 25, 2014
Hi ferdie
So nice to hear an answer that sound still have a little hope,
It's PMAwe would like to set up
and its in the cauggu area
so what you mean is that there is a possibility i can find someone to rent the address in somewhere??
cause i know in Canggu, most of the building is just for shop. and they said it take's very long time and complicated work for them to apply the proper documents..?

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Yes you can, just rent or co-rent some space and just used the for formal events only somewhere easier, that is more simple
CMIIW, PMA here has big capital requirement and more workers hired than just 3 people since the shape is a PT or Limited corp, you'll need directors, staff, commissioner and structure.
That is the problem that you are going to go legal

shanetaz

Apr 25, 2014
Hi ferdie
thanks again, so i guess now i just need to time someone who willing to rent me his address and find another place to set up my desk and computer ~