Peduli Lindungi

Ginand T

Sep 30, 2019
How do I get on to Peduli Lindungi from Aus. The app doesnt work and the web site goes into indonesian on the second page.

JackStraw

Mar 14, 2017
How do I get on to Peduli Lindungi from Aus. The app doesnt work and the web site goes into indonesian on the second page.

I had a friend arrive from Europe last week. he had same problem. Don't worry about it. When you arrive in Jakarta, they'll take care of everything for you and there is a manual option as well.

PERtoDPS

Dec 31, 2018
I had a friend arrive from Europe last week. he had same problem. Don't worry about it. When you arrive in Jakarta, they'll take care of everything for you and there is a manual option as well.

or use a VPN and connect as Indonesia but they accept paper certificates anyway so I don't think you have much of an issue.

Chris A

Jun 16, 2021
or use a VPN and connect as Indonesia but they accept paper certificates anyway so I don't think you have much of an issue.
Just arrived in Jakarta the night before last coming from HKT via SIN. Arrived at 6:00 PM with a KLM flight arriving before us unfortunately and finally departed the airport at 10:45. I never did open the Peduli Lindungi app and to my knowledge no one there did, but I was ready to and in my estimation the process would have been quicker through all of the document checks if "they" were using it as intended. If I had to estimate, jumping through the document check hoops took about 2 hours of moving from one check station to the next with waits in between. The last station before clearing immigration was getting the PCR test. Once you clear immigration you then have to wait for the results of the PCR test before you can leave to go to your quarantine hotel. Estimated time to get the results of the PCR test is 2 hours and every bit of the 2 hours was chewed up waiting. The other 45 minutes was a mix of clearing customs and waiting for the dedicated transportation to get to the quarantine hotel - that was a bit of a shit show.

Docs that are checked prior to immigration:
  • Passport (obviously)
  • Boarding pass(es) for all flights
  • Negative PCR Test <72 hours
  • Quarantine Hotel Doc with QR code
  • Vax Certificates
  • I think that's all.... No one asked to see the health insurance doc.
I did use the Peduli Lindungi app for the domestic side coming from DPS to CGK to catch the flight to BKK, but only on the domestic side. Considering that everyone does not have a smart phone and Peduli Lindungi, there are provisions for using hard copy docs as well.

It's safe to say that most countries here in SE Asia are struggling a bit to open back up and if this type of hoop jumping gets you really aggravated, you might just consider not traveling. I can say that Thailand's system is marginally better with a QR code issued that confirms you have all of your docs prior to travel, but obtaining that QR code from the Thailand Pass app / program prior to travel was a stressful exercise mainly because the program was new and very buggy, but I think most of the wrinkles have been ironed out or at least I haven't heard of any recent complaints on any of the forums. I'll find out in week or two when I apply for another TP QR code.

AuroraB

Dec 17, 2021
Peduli Lindungi will now become SatuSehat Mobile.

"With the SatuSehat app, according to Health Minister Sadikin, national health data exchange will be more efficient and effective. People will no longer need to carry physical medical record files when they have to move hospitals because all patient medical record will have been digitally recorded on the SatuSehat platform."

Based on what I have seen here regarding data security; personal health records can be considered public information!